Bambi (Grudge Match)

Another day, another great night of fights. I may have been signed in the UFC already, but it doesn't hurt paying a visit to one of the local events. I applaud the mostly young fighters in their efforts as they put their hearts and souls out in that octagon. Who knows, perhaps in the not so distant future a legend may come out from one of those young prospects.

I went to the bathroom and did my business for a short moment before thinking about heading home. As I was about to make my way towards the arena's exit however, I heard what sounded like a commotion, an argument rather between two people, man and woman.

As I headed closer towards the source of the commotion, the woman's voice suddenly became familiar and she was yelling at the man.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING DID, WHORE!!! YOU LET THAT THAILAND PUNK FUCK YOU DIDN'T YOU?!? THAT SAME PUNK WHO KNOCKED OUT GIWOONG?!?"

I heard the woman struggling, as if she was being held or pinned against the wall. What's even more surprising was the man suddenly describing me to the woman... Wait, could it be?

"BETTER HIM THAN YOU!!! HE DID WAY MORE FOR ME IN ONE NIGHT THAN YOU DID IN TWO FUCKING YEARS!!!"

Yooa? I knew it was her. There was no doubt about it. Sure it's been sometime since I last spoke with her, but I would recognize that voice of hers at any given time. There was a brief pause in the surrounding, so quiet that I could've heard a needle fall down. It was like this for a few moments until...

*SLAP

I felt my heart skip a beat. I knew what kind of sound that was, and it was LOUD. Did he seriously just...?

"YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH ON ME, WOMAN!!! WHEN I GET THROUGH WITH YOU-"

"ENOUGH!!!"

At this point, I didn't think twice. I had to do something. I made my presence known and my appearance made the man let go of Yooa and focus his attention on me. I got a glimpse at her and I felt my blood boil as I saw a sizable red mark on her right cheek.

 I got a glimpse at her and I felt my blood boil as I saw a sizable red mark on her right cheek

Kim Gunwoo as Kim Taksu from Fight For My Way

(Still the best k-drama ever, undisputed)

"Ha! Look who finally showed up!!!" He says, giving me a smug look on his face. I did not know his name back then, but I remembered his face like it was yesterday. "Tornado" Kim Taksu, the man who wasted Yooa's hard earned money. The last man to apparently owned Yooa's heart.

I remembered clearly back then Yooa dumped him on the phone and I watched him cry like a child, contrary to the man the sports pundits were describing as a future champion.

"Han Eunsu-ssi!!! P-please... help me..." I hear Yooa cry and plea from behind him.

"You heard her, Hyung-nim. She ain't yours! Now let her go!" I demanded.