Champion

After a week of rest and relaxation, it was finally time to get back in the fight zone. You didn't have a fight yet but you still needed to search for a decent gym that would make you certain will help you to victory in your next fight.

Word about your performance last week spread all over the internet. Your name even reached #4 on the Naver trending list. You could've been ranked #1 if it wasn't for Iu's comeback, a new celebrity couple being revealed, and a famous idol being discharged from the military.

As you were searching the metro for a gym, you found a small but nice looking gym with a boxing ring inside. You step inside the gym and you see a big poster of a female fighter with a championship title on her shoulder.

KOREAN BOXING CHAMPIONSHIP (KBC)

ATOMWEIGHT CHAMPION

"SOLAR" KIM YOUNGSON

For most people, they would've been intimidated at the sight of such a woman. But for you, you find her rather cute. Besides, it wasn't every day you'd hear of a cute looking champion in combat sports. Sure, Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Valentina Shevchenko were hot, this girl you see on the poster had a rather cute appeal to her rather than scary or intimidating.

After a few moments, the cashier approaches you.

C: "Can I help you mister?"

OC: "Sure, what time does class start?

C: "Oh, the next class will start at 8PM and teacher Kim will be your coach."

OC: "Thank you very much..."

You were surprised just a little bit as the cashier literally had no clue who you were or what you just did a week earlier. But you decide not to introduce yourself right now but rather do it tonight, and they will remember you. And besides, you didn't want all the attention early on.

***************

You arrive at the gym 15 minutes before 8

You arrive at the gym 15 minutes before 8. Inside, you finally see the cute girl from the poster doing rounds on the heavy bag. She was good, she did everything that you would want your fighter to do if you were a coach. You can see the other clients clearly intimidated at the sight and sounds of Solar throwing loud and heavy punches on the heavy bag.

While you were busy working on your hand wraps, you can't help but feel a few eyes look at you and hushed whispers in the air mentioning your name.

C1: "Wait, is that him? The guy from Thailand with just the model?"

C2: "Shhh, he might hear you..."

You decide to keep your composure and continue to pretend like a new student as you wait for the classes to start.

S: "ALRIGHT PLACES EVERYONE TIME TO WARM UP!!!"

You join in on the other clients as you perform the drills before the padding session. Solar was assisted by her head coach and a junior fighter throughout the class.