Girl's Day Club

After almost a month of negotiations and communicating after your last fight, you finally got the call from the largest MMA organization in the world, the Universal Fighting Championship or UFC that you finally got selected to become a member of their roster.

They have contacted you to make your way to their office branch in Seoul for your contract signing and it will make you an official fighter for the UFC.

You became excited for the news that you decided that you needed to have fun and celebrate before you commit yourself once again to the most elite training and proving grounds for the next phase of your career.

You check out some bars and clubs nearby your area and one club took your attention.

"Girl's Day Club"

"Where every day is Girl's Day!"

You click on the place and find out that it was a rather new and fancy club. The bar looked good, the dance floor was spacious, there were tables for both public and private tenants, it was perfect, and it was just a few blocks away from your pad.

You dress up and make your way to the club on foot and not far from where you were, you already heard what sounds like disco music.

You make your way towards the entrance, but then the muscular bouncer somehow stops you on your tracks.

B: "Name Sir?"

E: "Uhm, Han Eunsu..."

He then takes out a record book searching for something...

B: "Nope, you're not on the list..."

You were about to make an argument with the bouncer but then you hear a voice of a woman from inside the club.

"Jinho Oppa, please let him in! He's with me!"

The bouncer turns around and he is immediately nervous and surprised at the presence of the woman despite his big size in contrast to the short but rather fine looking woman.

She simply had a see-through full body outfit on and I could see her black lingerie from underneath showing off her curves. The shape of her butt and breasts were just perfect for her body, not too big and not too small, she was FINE AS HELL.

B: "But Miss Sojin, he's-"

S: "Oppa, I insist."

The huge butler then sighs as he lets you inside the club.

B: "Alright, go in!"

You were actually quite surprised that you somehow managed to get in with the help of a hot girl from inside. It got you curious, who is this Sojin girl? Why did she let me in when she could've chosen not too.

As I approach her inside the bar, she walks straight towards me in a rather seductive manner as she sways her hips in doing so, like a runway model doing a catwalk approaching you.

S: "Hello handsome..."

As hot as she was, you couldn't help but feel some level of nervousness as she circles around you and checks your body out.

E: "Hello, miss Sojin..."

S: *chuckle* "Ooh, you've got a nice memory..."

She then grabs your arm and takes you to a vacant table and you share the same seat. Out of all the women you've been, she was probably the most feisty one. I mean, this was a club after all, of course anything can happen.

She then tells one of the waitresses to go get us some drinks. Although you were both having a great time together, you still can't help but wonder why is she doing all this for me though, when she could've done it to some other punks or losers out there wanting to be here.