God's Milk Pt. 2

With 2 gorgeous ladies in your arms, you open the door to your apartment and guide the 2 women inside after a nice morning jog.

"Welcome to my crib, ladies..."

You guide them inside towards your couch. You sit in the middle and make yourselves comfortable as Sejeong leans to your right and Jihyo on your left. Your hands find each girl's butt and you fondle them while their hands caress your body.

You take turns in making out and kissing each woman's lips and they kiss each other as well. Damn, I know they're best friends but I didn't know they were this feisty. The sight of the two women locking lips arouses you and you feel your cock bulging underneath your pants.

*chuckle "Something tells me this isn't your first time kissing each other..."

"Not with a man present, though..." Sejeong replies with a seductive voice.

This went on for several moments before you finally changed positions. Jihyo lies flat on her back and for a brief moment, Sejeong gets on top of her and kisses the busty woman.

She bends over in a prone position and she takes Jihyo's leggings and underwear while at the same time you pull down Sejeong's shorts and underwear to reveal her firm and cute butt. The sight of Sejeong's firm ass gives you nostalgia as you remember her love for anal sex.

Sejeong starts eating Jihyo's pussy and you could hear her moaning loudly from your perspective and you respond by eating Sejeong's ass as well rigorously.

"Ohhh... F-Fuck... y-yes!!!" Jihyo's moans aroused you and motivated you to eat and lick Sejeong's butt harder as you plant your hands into her cute butt cheeks to keep her locked in her position. Your mouth sends lots of adrenaline towards Sejeong's body that she has to pause and catch her breath while your mouth does its wonders.

"F-Fuck!!! You... m-missed... my ass... So much??? Huh... Eunsu-ya?!?" she asked out in between moans.

"Fuck yes! I missed you... your body... and your fucking ass... thanks for joining us..." you replied back as you continued to eat her out.

After several moments, Sejeong got on top of Jihyo and started making out with the busty woman. They strip each other's tops off and you are both greeted at the sight of Jihyo's colossal tits.

"God I'm never gonna get used to these..." referring to Jihyo's mounds. Sejeong starts to squeeze and fondle her colossal breasts and you take the initiative of eating Jihyo's pussy.

You could hear the younger woman moan and scream out loud as a pair of bodies work on her. Sejeong started sucking down hard on her nipples while you fuck her vagina with your tongue...

"A-AHHHH... O-Oppa... Unnie... F-Fuck... S-so... good..." The young girl squeals. Judging by the sounds, you could tell this was not Sejeong's first time drinking Jihyo's milk directly from its source.

While you continue to work with Jihyo's pussy with your mouth, you feel her legs wrap and tighten around you as Jihyo approaches her orgasm.

"That's right... Scream Jihyo... Did he eat your pussy like that last night, huh?" Sejeong asks in a soft and seductive tone that arouses the younger girl even more.

"Y-yes... I-I'm gonna... Ahhhhh!!!!"

It did not take long before Jihyo undergoes her first orgasm and jets of soury juices come spurting out of her body. At the same time, spurts of white milk burts out of Jihyo's nipples and Sejeong feasts as much milk as she could and her other hand gets drenched in white liquid.