Lap 45: Getting into spirit

Y/N POV

Orianna's work was amazing, to do body art for people around this time of year, that's just fucking awesome.

Orianna: For... a mortal... you have quite the genes...

Y/N: What's that mean? *Grunt*

Orianna: You are... Freljordian, but also Zaunite?

Y/N: Well, actually... *Grunt* Zaunite, but I died...

Orianna: Like me? I guess resurrection works in mysterious ways... I get made into a robot... you get made into a demigod... icicle...

Y/N: Yup, is the tattoo going on? I wondered if the invulnerable bullshit was- *grunt*

Orianna: Yes, it sure is! It looks immaculate, the glowing ink looks beautiful going in...

I may be invulnerable, the bullets that Jhin hit me with feeling like someone poking me, but this? It feels like Eve dragging her claw across my arm and chest.

Prior to... me getting my brains blown out... anyway!

The girls left me alone to go get their hair done.

Orianna: So, I noticed your follower count exploded on Insta when you... passed...

Y/N: It probably did, I was almost a celebrity, K/DA boyfriend, you know?

She giggles, but it sounds more like an automated garble.

Orianna: How was the afterlife?

Y/N: Cold, empty, I met a bird and now I'm here... Jhin's gone too, surprisingly, eh?

Orianna: Yeah... he disappeared from prison, news said they couldn't find him anywhere.

Y/N: Eh, I wouldn't worry about him. My car is back in my hands, girls are safe... can't complain *grunt*

Her ball hovers around, like it's... studying me or something.

Y/N: What's that key for, behind your back?

Orianna: It keeps me alive Y/N... one of the... original parts my father built for me to keep me alive...

Y/N: What happened?

Orianna: The Zaun disaster...

Y/N: You were in that? Damn... you've been on this planet far longer than I have, that's for sure.

Orianna: I was dying... from the gas... my father saved my life... and again... and again... I tried my best to save him...

Y/N: And?

Orianna: I don't wanna talk about it... your tattoo is done!

Y/N: You... work wonders, wow...

Orianna: I made sure to do the shading as well... that's why it took so long, surprised the girls aren't back for you yet.

Y/N: I mean, they're right in the other room. Did you add glow at all?

Orianna: The glow? I did do that, I layered it... Akali's glows a wicked... blue and pink?

Y/N: I like to think it's more magenta and cyan...

Orianna: Whatever, yours... will glow gold, but it's very subtle, let me point it out...

She takes my hand, then turns my arm, making me grunt a little...

It was a little sore.

The ball scans my arm and shows off all the spots that'll glow.

Orianna: I made it so that the dragon had these like... flakey scales... where some of them glow... some of them don't. The eyes, the teeth, the fins, also will glow this like... gold... like Eve's eye color.