Lap 31: Kayn attorney

Y/N POV

Kayn: So... it's going to be a little hard to pin him for something, but we could bring the Zaunite thing in there, then HR will be so deep in his ass. 

Y/N: Right...

Kayn: OR!!! We could... do something... a bit more dangerous but will also work. Get the K/DA in on this to give their inputs on him, maybe fake some sexual assault stuff. 

Y/N: But who? Akali hates him the most. 

Kayn sticks his thumb out, pointing up a little. 

Y/N: Ahri? 

Kayn: Mmmm... close...

Y/N: Everybody?! 

He gives me an okay hand sign with a smirk. 

Y/N: That'll ruin his life! His security contracting business will be gone, so will his studio and everything else! 

Kayn: K/DA has money, right? Then they could buy the studio!

Y/N: Shit, you're right. 

Kayn: I know Jayce, I'll stab him in the back for the right price, the stuff he says about Evelynn and Ahri, Kai's rump, yeah... I got evidence for the sexual assault charges. We just need the girls in on it. 

Y/N: All because he's trying to cuck me and keep me from going with them... they should've just found another manager. 

Kayn: Hell, I'll be their manager if I didn't go to fucking law school. 

Y/N: Is this your first case? 

Kayn: Nope, I helped Sona with a divorce. 

Y/N: She was married? 

Kayn: Yep, and she let me unleash my inner reaper, that other attorney didn't stand a chance. 

His eye flashes with a smile. 

Kayn: Wanna do this, or naw? 

Y/N: Fuck... ugh... let's do it. I hate him. 

Kayn: In the meantime, I'd find a new girlfriend, that or you need to have a serious fucking talk, because you need to get it through to them that you can't handle schmoozing or hanging out with other guys that want them. At least you weren't me about it...

Y/N: You? What would you do? 

Kayn presses a remote, and the camera turns off in his office. 

Kayn: He'd lose a couple limbs maybe, maybe... burn his house down? That... or ruin his reputation by making him snap into a bloodlust... I can get into people's heads like that. 

Y/N: Hm, interesting. 

Kayn: Don't worry, I got ways we can win this case. 

He turns the camera back on. 

Y/N: What should I do? 

Kayn: Get a suit, look handsome, then come to court in a while, let me go through some notes and pull up some old human rights stuff. 

Y/N: Who are we suing though, because I'm just after his music... wing... whatever it's called. 

Kayn: His entertainment business; I think we should just go for the head himself. I hope you know he doesn't have as much power in this place as you think he does. He was a defense contractor that invested into other businesses, now has the attention of numerous musical artists, like he's finishing side quests or something. 

Y/N: Before we end his main story short. 

Kayn: Hell yeah. I say do the sexual assault thing AND the Zaunite thing, then once the Medarda clan hears about this lack of respect... *whooshing sound* gone.