Lap 7: Turning point

DREAM POV

I see her, that silent bitch. 

Heh, look at her, sitting alone at lunch once again. 

You'd think someone as skilled as her she'd have some friends. 

Guess some people aren't cut out for it. 

Ekko: Y/N, bro, don't do it man, just leave her alone. 

Y/N: Why not? It's funny! 

Ekko: You can't keep taking it out on others man. 

Y/N: Shut. Up.

I got her this time. 

She looks up at me as I walk over to her, then shakes her head, looking back down. 

Y/N: So, Ionia huh, what shit-stain made you? What dojo did you crawl out of, because you don't look the fighting type. 

She doesn't budge. 

Y/N: I mean, you'd think Ionians would live up to something, but here you are with people like me. Even what you're wearing, what the hell even is that shit? 

I slap her chopsticks out of her hand, and she just rests her hand on the table. 

I start to laugh at her a little, how pathetic, for an Ionian especially. 

Do I do it? I think I should...

I spit into her food, then she just clears her throat. 

Y/N: Where's your friends now to come help you? 

Ekko: Y/N! You piece of shit, fuck's sake, come on! 

I give her a smug grin as Ekko pulls me away. 

She gives me one look from that mask as she looks up. 

Her eyes, glossy and about to tear up. 

Little did I know, that'd make me feel horrible later on.

The things I used to do to her was just... inexcusable, unescapable.

Nothing helped me recover from losing my parents and trying to get by in school on top of that. 

What helped me was how she turned out, seeing how successful she got and how lackluster I became was just what I needed to see. 

She's beautiful now, a star, and I'm guessing she has tattoos and knows martial arts, because she looked badass. 

Why she chose to get with me I have no idea, and I'm sure she's planning on shooting me in the back for making her life worse than mine for like five years. 

Once again, I said it to your face, but I'll say it again to make myself feel better...

I'm sorry Akali...

I love you, and I don't deserve you, our relationship lasted almost a week before I just got hit with the hammer of karma. 

Shot in the chest, probably killed by my father's killer. 

I mean, I haven't woken up yet and uhh...

Oh shit, enough travelling through nothing, I'm home, at my old home. 

The apartment we had right above the shop before it burnt down. 

I open the door, and it's just how we left it before Vik accidentally burnt it down.

Yeah... how did Graves, a guy Vik nearly cut in two, survive? 

Maybe... good surgeon, I wouldn't blame Mundo for taking a big cash deposit to seal his body back together and revive him with special medicine.