Lap 30: Clearing my head

DREAM POV

I head out and into the Mitsubishi, riding out of the garage and to the airfield.

The airfield, a place that old man Silco used to let me rip around on.

He used to use it for business, but then he stopped sourcing stuff and never had a use for it.

It would've been perfect to have car meets here, drag races, circuits, it would be so fucking cool.

I head to the gate and hop out, opening the gate myself.

I hop back in my car and ride into the abandoned field.

Nobody is here, perfect.

*NYOOOOOM! VWOM VWOM! POP POP!*

I downshift, gunning it back and forth across the runway.

Taking sharp turns, so sharp I can feel my innards flow to either side of my body.

*SKRRRRRT!*

The feelings... the thoughts... the breakup being ironed out.

I rip the car around, drifting it all over the empty runway.

*VWOM! VWOM! VWOM! POP! POP! SKRRRRRT! SKRRRRT!*

I end it, facing one of the beat-up delivery trucks.

I dump all my stress into the gas pedal, feeling everything negative flow out of me as I scream, gathering more and more speed until...

*SKRRRRT!*

I hit the brakes, ending up at a stop in front of the truck, nearly kissing it.

John Wick style, but it really helped me de-stress other than sitting on my ass and playing games, I sit on my ass and nearly kill myself.

Sometimes... I wonder if I should've just kept my foot down... that was before I put new airbags in... so nothing would stop me...

Mom and dad wouldn't want that...

I put my head on the wheel and close my eyes, putting the car in neutral and pulling the brake up.

Y/N POV

I wake up with a note on the pillow I was cuddling.

I pick it up, reading it.

Y/N,

We left for the tour, and we didn't want to wake you up and cause any more damage than we already did, that was Akali's idea. I'm really sorry we couldn't take you, but no matter what I said to Jayce, he wouldn't allow it. I'd say no, but this is my career, this is my fans, the people that listen to us every day. We love you, words cannot contain how we feel about you, we hope that you can forgive us for this and be there waiting for us when we come back after a few weeks.

FEW WEEKS?! A MONTH?!

We're sorry, we adore you,

Ahri, Eve, Kai, Akali

No Seraphine signature, she's staying here with me.

Huh, Seri was right, it was more about the fans.

Ahri will realize that her fans will stop supporting her if something like this was ever found out.

Call yourself a queen, yet you forget about the importance of family, relationships.

I love you girls, I love all of you, why did you do this to me?

Heh... spending the rest of my summer alone...