Lap 16: Some diva action

Y/N POV

*LOUD MUSCULAR CHATTER! NYOOOOM!* 

This car is... quick, and it'll drift around a corner if you stomp on the gas hard enough. 

Her Charger is so damn cool.

But what I always wondered was like, she's a demon, so like... how does she stay fit, and how will I know I'm not going missing in the next few days?

Y/N: So, I'm just curious, do you work out? Or like, do you diet at all? You talked to Kai'Sa about it, and you're a su- I mean a demon, so how does that work? 

Eve: Y/N, darling, you answered your own question... I can make myself look however I want to look, looking most appealing to whomever I charmed. 

Y/N: But I mean, so you don't have to work out or diet? 

Eve: I get my strength from... other sources, so no, I don't. 

Y/N: Really? 

I stop in front of the "K/DA warehouse" that she took me to. 

Eve, right in front of me, shapeshifts into her own rendition of Akali.

Eve Akali: I mean... this is what you truly desire... is it not? 

Y/N: Nice guess, see that's how I know you love me.

Eve Akali: How so? 

Y/N: You don't know that I have no preference when it comes to girls, and you keep trying to please me with almost everything you do. Also, if you weren't in love with me, I'd be missing, wouldn't I? 

She shapeshifts back into her ALL OUT self, with a smirk and a big ole blush. 

Eve: Nobody really ever got me like... that... darling, I think I love you even more. 

We exchange some saliva a bit before we both get out of her car, walking to the warehouse entrance. 

Eve: Do you really have no preference? 

Y/N: First come first serve, though most people just want the service and that's it. 

Eve giggles a little. 

Y/N: Really, it's... whoever has the audacity to give me the attention I so desperately crave. 

Eve: That's all we can ask for; I relate to that almost 1 to 1. 

Eve walks in first, leading me into an automotive landscape that is her garage... woah...

Euro, JDM, high-performance, classic boats, all of them are here. 

Ranging from a Koenigsegg to a vintage Lambo, all the way to BMW to a god, damn, Holden. 

Who the fuck has a Holden Torana in this part of the world? That's something I had in Forza when I was younger.

What makes it worse is that I don't know whether to look at the cars or look at Eve who changed her strut just to make her more alluring to me. 

Y/N: Damn, you change your walk just like that? 

Eve: Of course, I know what everyone likes...

Y/N: Well, you can be whatever you wanna be, I could care less. Your body rivals any of the other girls, but I gotta be real...

Eve: Yeah? 

Y/N: You lose points because you can just manipulate it into whatever you want. 

She leans against a Mclaren 720s, then I see her magically grow abs right in front of me.