Lap 20: Its very car

Y/N POV

*RIIIIIP!* 

There goes the shitty yellow shag carpet he had in there, and the last of the dodgy ass roll cage he had in there also. 

*METAL PIPE FALLING!* 

Got Blitz to haul a dumpster over, and to source some new body panels for me, hopefully some goofball or some junkyard owner has what I need. 

I need a hood, two front fenders, and a front bumper that I can fuck up with a splitter or spoiler. 

Maybe a grille too, one that brings back the original classic look of the R32. 

Back seats, and a floor. 

Everything else inside the car can stay.

The headliner is fine, the dash and tach are fine, I just need a floor and back seats. 

I take off my jacket, getting ready for more work. 

WRENCH TIME!

I hear Vi's Camaro pull up. 

*RUMBLING NYOOM! CRACKLE!* 

I finish wrenching out the seats, dropping the last one out of the car as Vi gets out. 

If I'm lucky, I won't have to do much more disassembling. 

I won't have to change my transmission, just make an adapter plate. 

Well... that and a lot of stuff too if I'm going to turbo it. 

I'll need a spot to put my NOS canister, I'm thinking in the center console somewhere. 

Vi: So, I heard you needed a new rug! 

Vi puts down a rug and it unravels, already fitted and molded for the car. 

Y/N: Perfect! I just got... *grunt* the passenger seat out, help me put it in! 

Vi: Mmmm... alright! 

Vi rolls up her sleeves on her jacket and climbs in the gutted interior with me. 

Vi: So, how did you find Jhin's old ride? Was it just waiting at the impound? 

Y/N: Yep. It's apparently totaled according to their database, so it's like a dead man walking. 

Vi: Oh, like it's owner.

Y/N: Yeah, its old owner, now it's under my name. 

Vi: Huh... *grunt* 

Y/N: How did the Darius thing go? 

Vi: Oh, he's dead. 

Y/N: I knew that, but what all did you do to him? 

Vi: Jinx did all of it, not me...

Y/N: What did little powder do this time? 

Vi: Little powder, wanted to "make you happy by doing her best". 

Y/N: Did she tell you to-

Vi: She told me to tell you that... *sigh* What's with her and trying to be romantic? 

Y/N: You think it's romantic? 

We jam the carpet into the bottom of the dashboard. 

Vi: You kidding? Yes, it is, because it sounds similar to the shit you said right out of high school. 

Make Vi feel zesty by showing her my best, I don't see it...

Vi: Is that it? 

Y/N: We did that... now we gotta wait until the back seats arrive. In the meantime, I get to start tearing the engine bay apart.