Lap 22: Games, unlimited games

Y/N POV

Y/N: So, is this like the county fair? 

Sera: You're ignoring the fact you had one of Piltover's top secret agents try and talk you down? 

Y/N: Eh, could care less, honestly. 

Sera: She has the power to kill you and maybe all of us! 

Y/N: For driving cars?! Oh, driving them a little too fast? Get real, Fifi, she won't stop me from loving you guys, relax. 

Sera: Fifi? 

Y/N: Sera, Seraphine, Phina, Fifi, which one would you wanna be called? 

Sera: Sera-bean is what the girls sometimes call me... and I mean, we call Kai'Sa Sassy, which is a little ironic. 

Y/N: Seri.

Seri: I like that one...

Y/N: It sounds different but not too out of place. Shall we go play some shitty carnival games, Seri? 

Seri: I think we shall.

She hugs my one arm, and we walk over to the games. 

GAME TIME!

Okay, going to be real, me and Seri are both awful at carnival games. 

Normally it's like a cliche for me to win her something, but nah... I can't even do that. 

They even offer to give us stuff for free, good thing we got the same ideals. 

We're not going to use K/DA fame as a fast pass for this one. 

Seri: DAMN!!!

Carny: Ah, just missed it! Wanna try again, Seraphine? 

Y/N: Driving a car is so much easier... damn...

Seri: So is singing. 

We both walk away. 

Y/N: So, whack-a-mole, duck matching, high striker, I thought I could get that one personally, now that was rigged. 

Seri: There's a blocker right before the bell, so you have to be a fucking brute to hit that, ugh...

Y/N: I don't know what we were expecting to be real, like... these games suck...

Seri: Balloon darts, plinko...

Y/N: We even whiffed on spin the wheel, and the bottle throw. 

Seri and I take a seat on a bench right outside the gate, overlooking her car. 

We both look at each other and giggle a little. 

Have I ever told you how adorable she is? Like, actually! 

The tiny fit she threw after losing each game was priceless. 

Sparkling blue eyes, sparkling blue hair, a true popstar in her element. 

She was a fairy for Halloween on her Insta, I'd see that costume again. 

She has her hair tied in a ponytail, reminds me a lot of Jinx's looks. 

Actually, speaking of Halloween, summer is almost over... hmmm...

I wanted to get my car done before summer ends, but... that might not be the case. 

I might have to look into getting something offroad. 

That Lancer would've been perfect... but... that's dead and gone. 

I'd love a Subaru, but I don't wanna have to change a gasket every fucking thousand miles. 

Seri: Have I ever told you how cute you look when you pull that face?