Lap 11: Got u :)

Y/N POV

Ahri: You shouldn't open it...

Y/N: Shouldn't I?

Ahri: Whatever she did in that photo, she regrets it.

I open the singular snap, it's Akali sitting on Draven's lap, kissing him.

Caption says Got u :)

They're both fucking blasted, Darius of course didn't drink, and he stayed out of this one.

Almost feel bad for the guy.

ALMOST is the key word, he still went along with it.

Bet these guys didn't even know they were getting played.

Ahri sharply inhales.

Ahri: Yikes...

Y/N: Yeah, bye-bye bad snap.

Ahri: How's your chest?

Y/N: Good, it healed up really quick.

Ahri: Oh, that's because I used a little magic, Bao is a magical little kitty, <Little sweet roll!>

Y/N: What did you do with me and the cat?

Ahri: Took some of Bao's life essence, and instead of transporting it to myself, I put it in you!

Y/N: So, I'm part cat?

Ahri: No! No, I just healed you with some of Bao's spirit. Also, Bao will be okay, he regenerates it all on his own.

Bao: Meow...

He flops on my lap, purring.

Y/N: Well, t-thanks Ahri... you're a lifesaver.

Ahri: O-oh, uhm... no problem...

We both look away from each other all shy-like.

Sera comes in and breaks the tension.

Sera: S-sorry to bother you guys but... Y/N... could you take a look at my car? I wanted to get it out today and... it's not doing so hot...

Y/N: What's wrong with it?

Sera: It's making a rattling sound.

Y/N: Where at?

Sera: Under it.

Y/N: Sure, I'll take a look.

Ahri: Y/N! I think you should rest...

Y/N: It'll take a couple minutes, probably a loose exhaust or bad cat, that's alright.

Bao: MEW?!!

Y/N: Not you...

Sera and I giggle, heading out to the garage.

I grab a couple sockets and a ratchet from the toolbox that now graces the K/DA garage with it's presence.

Y/N: Which car?

Sera: The Lil Porsche...

Y/N: I'll be real, all your guys' cars are beautiful, I think this Porsche might be my favorite. You didn't overdo it with the mods.

Sera: Really? You like it that much?

Y/N: 911 Turbo is a classic, the widebody kit and extra stuff just turns it into what it was supposed to be. I see you swapped out the gauge cluster too.

Sera: W-well... I know external stuff, and visual stuff, not the internal stuff... that's why I panicked at the rattling, I stopped driving it.

Y/N: No problem, I'll jack it up, tighten some stuff, hopefully it's just the exhaust being loose, if not, I might have to go wild on your catalytic converter with a screwdriver.