Lap 35: Bruh...

Y/N POV

I wake up in a haze, Bao's whiskers tickling my face as he paws at my chest.

I'm in my bed, trash almost everywhere.

Nothing stolen, but I'm so sore... achy as fuck...

I push the blanket off of me and I have a couple small scratches on my chest, a bite mark, but my bullet pendant is still intact, so that's good.

My room is empty, I start to get up when I see it.

I pick up all the loose strands left behind by my "guest".

Bright blue, long... Powder...

She fucking date-raped me.

Alright, I don't think this is something I'll ever forgive her for.

At least I don't remember it, will it come back to me? I have no idea.

I was just... bro... one moment I saw a blue blob in front of me, then it faded to black.

Five minutes later, it's six in the morning, I feel like I got my head bashed in and I just cleaned up a bunch of blue hair and stains from my bed.

I'm also fucking half-naked, my clothes strung about the floor, like actually RIPPED off.

At least it was some shitty car shirt that I put on before the party started.

I knew the guests I invited... ugh...

And they still manage to surprise me...

She wants me but she knows she can't have me, so she'll get as close as she can...

I'm such an idiot.

I clean up more and more, the amount of filth is unreal.

I put on some new clothes, getting rid of any evidence of Jinx.

I mean, I'm gonna be honest...

I don't think I'll be able to look at her for a while, and I think she knows that, because she left no note, nothing at all.

Just evidence that we were doing it.

Or more... she was doing me.

I walk outside through the dirty house, a maid is busy cleaning it up, so I don't want to make her job any easier, that way she can charge more.

Into the backyard, the pool suprisingly isn't trashed, but Kayn has a black eye, Ekko is face down, laying on a lounge chair all wrong.

Ezzy? He got cut by someone, because he has a bandage across his stomach.

It was probably Yasuo, who's smoking a joint to calm down.

They all look up at me and smile.

Kayn: Pleasure of you to join us!

I plop down next to Yasuo, like I'm sitting at a council.

I turn the radio up; it's playing some awful tranquil shit.

Winnetka Bowling League, Slow Dances... I'll listen to literally anything.

Ezzy: Dude... you're dating five women... why do you need a sixth? We're lucky Ekko is asleep, and he saw nothing... Yasuo, I blacked out, why did you cut me?

Yasuo: You kept yanking on my ponytail, I warned ya!

Ekko: Mmmm... *groan*

Ezzy: Welp... alright, fair enough, I'm taking Ekko home so you guys can talk about the blue-haired elephant in the room.