6 || SLUMBER PARTY

July 5 | 12:02 am

July 5 | 12:02 am

"We was really bussing niggas, changed the whole color of the pool." Kurse's homeboy Rax said as Kurse sped away from the park with me, Rhyon and his two homeboys in the car. "Yea that shit was crazy." Kurse chuckled dryly making me watch him closely in the passenger seat.

"Who was yall even shooting at?" Rhyon said peaking her head in the front seat. "Shi ion know, niggas just got to bussing." Kurse scratched the back of his head. "Oh so yall just killing niggas just cause?" I mugged a little.

guess that's what u supposed to do on sinner's sunset.

"They started that shit." Rax said and I started to notice that the other homeboy hasn't said a word since I met him honestly. "You good back there Drako?" Kurse asked him. "Yea man my babymama talm bout she pregnant again." He said looking stressed.

"Damn baby number 4?" Rax said as him and Kurse laughed. "Slow down man, you only 18." Kurse said making me and Rhyon look at each other with confusion.

"Nigga can't be young and turnt for nun." Drako sucked his teeth. "Me and my drawer of plan b's against the world." Rax said and at this point me and Rhyon were just listening to their conversation, sitting quietly.

"Nigga stupid, you next." Kurse said to Rax. "What happened to you and Titi baby?" He said making me break my neck to look at Kurse.

Rhyon hit Rax and he sat back in his seat. "You a L ass homeboy, gon say that shit right infront of his shorty." Drako whispered to Rax. "Nigga i forgot Kurse said that was his." Rax whispered back.

"This car ain't that damn big." I turned around looking at them. "My fault og." Rax said and I turned back to Kurse. "So yea what happened to you and Titi baby?" I said leaning on the center console.

He chuckled, smirking at me. "We gon talk." He said making me roll my eyes. He reached over and put his hand on my thigh but I instantly moved it.

I crossed my legs and turned my body towards the door, looking out the window. "Aye so-" Rax tried to speak. "Nigga shut up." Kurse said clearly irritated.

The rest of the ride was silent.

***

12:56 am

We dropped off his two homeboys and was now out front of our houses. "Bye Keysi." Rhyon said exiting the backseat. "Bye girl." I said dryly as I was about to get out the car.

"Why you acting like that?" Sahil asked me. "Like what?" I mugged him. "Man me and that girl don't have no baby." He said. "Oh baby i don't care, you not my nigga." I shrugged.