49 || BONUS CHAPTER

AUTHOR'S POV

3 years later...

Keysi Krown (22) Sahil Roman (24)

Aug 28 | 10:53 pm | East Village, NYC

Keysi frowned, sitting in the back of her private car service looking at her On this day, 4 years ago today memory on instagram.

Today was the day that Sahil had asked her to be his girlfriend, the day she got Ocean, the day she knew their souls were married.

Ocean had passed away about a year ago so she was sad about that but also about how much she missed Sahil, after the note they hadn't spoken or seen each other since, just went back to their lives like nothing happened.

"You ready Ms. Krown?" Her driver said, snapping her out of her thoughts. "Yes sir." She said lowly, fixing her self for the publicity stunt she was about to give. That's all it's been all along, one big publicity stunt.

He got out the car and immediately shut it so no cameras would see Keysi. He walked over to her side of the car and Keysi looked at the tinted window, waiting for the door to open.

It finally opened once he got a clear path to the door. Flashes hit Keysi's face as she carefully stepped out the vehicle, grabbing her security's hand. "Keysi!" People around her tried to get her attention but she was so used to it at this point that she didn't really care everybody around her, just was doing this for the money at this point.

"Back up" Her security told the bystanders as they tried to get Keysi in the door of the club she was doing a hosting at tonight, SINS.

She finally got in the door and was greeted with a bottle that she handed off to her security before being led to her section where a few of her industry friends were already. "You look good boo" Rubi said as they greeted each other with the cheek kiss gesture.

"You too." She said dryly, greeting other people. She took a breather, sitting down and taking out her phone to record a video and promote the event. She dropped the lo of the club before hitting some hooka and vibing to the music.

She noticed most of the people in the crowd had on her brand, making her happy since her clothing line had went international over the past few years but their were also moments where she would wish that she was sharing this success with Sahil.

"Yoo ma" A boy tried to holla at her but she pretended not to see him, just trying to get the night over with. She understood Sahil now, your energy towards another person could mean more than you think, even if you had no intentions of doing anything with that person.

Keysi -> Sahil

Sahil was upstairs watching over the club, seeing it hyper than ever before. He didn't know why but he wasn't complaining because his club had been titled, the best club on the whole East Coast.

"You not gon go down there?" Zaara joined him at the window. "Kinda tired, think im finna dip out" He said and she shook her head.

Just like Keysi, he was over the whole thought of socializing and partying. "You just got here" She said tryna convince him to stay. "You got it, right? Make sure nobody steal no bottles" He said walking to the stairs. "KURSE" She yelled running down the steps after him.