34 || SKELETONS PT1

September 16 | 3:34 pm | Chicago, IL

"You cheating." Drako argued with Rax as they played dice in the corner. "Bitch I rolled a 9." Rax pushed him. "That's a 6 nigga give me my money." He said making Rax hand him the money.

"You wanna get in on this?" Drako asked me. "Hell nah yall dumb ass niggas confusing 1 digit numbers, scamming asses." I shoo'd them off redirecting my attention to my phone as I texted Keysi back.

"Hey bestie" I heard making me turn my head seeing Aysah. I stared at her, confused on why she was here. Rax and Drako looked up from they dice game just as shocked as me. "What you doing out here?" I said standing up from the step because it was suspicious.

"Well damn i'm happy to see you too." She said walking up to me, trying to hug me but I stopped her and dapped her up. "What's the problem? We supposed to be bestfriends." She said.

We never was best friends, just another childhood bond that didn't make it because of immaturity. She was known for setting up niggas so her being here after the situation that happened years ago is weird

"Who told you where the new trap was?" Drako walked over to us. "Omg hey Drako, you still dating my sister? I haven't seen my nieces and nephew in forever." She said hugging him and we looked at each other. "Why everybody acting weird? I ain't seen yall in 3 years." She said looking between us.

"And it's a perfectly good reason for that." Rax said making her mug him. "When you move back here?" I questioned her. "Today, everything back to normal so we came back." She shrugged.

"We? Back to normal?" I said. "Yea Tremani got out." She said referring to her brother. "FUCK" Rax said out loud and we gave him a face.

We was all thinking it but this nigga just let his thoughts win. "This shit don't make no sense" Rax said walking in the trap with Drako behind him. "So what's going on with you? I missed you." She said softly.

"Bruh how your brother get out? That nigga had life." I said. "You know he be having his ways but at least i'm back now." She smiled. "I got a new supplier, you should come over tonight. Like old times." She said.

"Nah, ion do that shit no more." I said and she frowned. "You sure? I got your favorite jolly ranchers to put in it. I'll even tell Titi to pull u-" I cut her off. "I'm good but you be safe out here." I said pulling out my phone to call KD and warn him about this shit. "Can I come in?" She said and I shook my head, slamming and locking the door.

"How did that nigga get out?" Drako said as Rax paced back and forth, typing on the laptop. "Bruh i don't know, I thought that was nigga gone for good." I started pacing too as the phone rung but went to voicemail. "This ain't gon end well" Rax said.

this was about to be the biggest skeleton to come back to fuck everything up

9:15 pm

*Clang* The bell rung alerting me that someone walked in the store. "I'm closing." I shouted from the back as I got my bag together, I gathered all my stuff and walked out to the main part of the store.

"Damn you can't stay open a little longer?" Tremani said giving me a smirk. I dropped my purse in shock but quickly picked it back up and tried to show no fear. "You missed me?" He said walking inside the store

"You gotta go." I said. "I like what you did to the shop. I remember when your mom used to own it and we would be running around the back, messing up shit." He said walking around, looking at the store.

"Don't speak on her." I said making him stare at me with them same demonic eyes that I remember. "You know I loved your mama." He said as his face softened.

"When did you get out?" I asked trying to secretly type on my phone, texting Kadir. "Why that matter? I'm home now." He said walking over to me, making me turn my phone off.

"I hear you got a lil boyfriend." He said keeping eye contact. "Lil?" I said and he chuckled "Ion mean no disrespect, just surprised. Thought
it was gon be us." He said and I mugged him.

Tremani had been tryna get with me longer than I can remember but he used to be Kadir's best friend not to mention the fact that he's 23.

"What you want?" I said and his grin dropped. "I know what Kadir did." He said. "He didn't do shit." I lied. "Protect him all you want but this only gon end one way and you know what i'm capable of." He hovered over me as my heart dropped.

"So it's best you don't get involved"

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"just outrun the demons, could you?"
/ bad religion