5 || SINNERS SUNSET

July 4| 6:58 pm

July 4| 6:58 pm

"Keysi" Rhyon said getting my attention to pass mee the bottle of casamigos that we been drowning.

"Alright Alright, y'all already know if you 18 and under, time for you to go back home." The Dj publicly announced on his mic.

It was 7 pm and because of the violent history of this event, it's a age restriction at a certain time.

It didn't mean anything to me though because i've been coming here since i was 14.

I started browsing the crowd for Kela since my dad was out front waiting for her.

"Ain't yall 17?" Zaara said making us both mug her. "Girl and you 20 with no car." Rhyon said pulling another bottle out of her bag. "Tap the bottle." She said as me and Zaara tapped it.

"Hold on though, I gotta find my sister." I stood up trying not to fall tf over. "Keysi Keysi Keysi!" Kela said running to me making me instantly sober up. "Sahil took me on a big water ride that had a big drop and we got food, ice cream, candy and-" She rambled on with the biggest smile on her face.

"Tell me about it while we walk." I chuckled as we started walking to the exiting gate. "So you like that lil nigga huh?" I asked. "Yea he's cool, he gave me money." She said holding up five 20 dollar bills.

damn where my money?

"Ouu girl you rich." She said. "Ehh, i got my first 100 dollars when I was 4." She shrugged making me laugh. "Can you send it to me on cashapp, I can't do nothing with cash." She said handing me the money. "Yea i got you." I said laughing as we reached dad's car.

"Keysi you got her all that candy?" My dad said noticing her bag overflowing. "No her boyfriend did." Kela ratted me out as she got in the backseat. "What boyfriend? I don't know yo." My dad said.

"She don't know what she talking about dad, you know kids be trolling." I said. "Go back in there, ask your little friend how much he spent on Kela and pay it back, we not doing that." My dad said in a serious voice. "Yes sir ." I said looking down.

"Be in the house by 1 Nova." He said. "Okayy." I dragged out but didn't show him any attitude. I walked off and went back in the gate only to be stopped by some girl saying "aye."

"You know Kurse?" She walked up on me. "Girl what." I said looking her up and down. "I said do you know my nigga?" She said. "Oh, your nigga?" I chuckled noticing she was one of the girls he was talking to earlier.

"Yup mine." She said turning her phone towards me, showing me pictures of them but all the dates were 2015-2018. I looked off to the side because idk who to slap...first.

"You know I know him so cut to the business, what are you gon do?" I said. "I ain't got no issue because he mine, this just a warning because my bitch Zaara already let me know bout you." She said and I rolled my eyes in irritation.