RS_Part 21

~~~~Gabriel's POV~~~~ (cause I miss him)

"Si, what the hell was that? Sang Baby was practically begging for you to talk to her!"

North was practically growling at the giant Greek and I snorted. Hadn't Kota just put us through hours of sharing feelings and shit? We were all so zen and shit. Even North was calm and serene.

Normally, I would be one of the first to flip out at something. Especially something that hurts or threatens Sang, but I was feeling calm and friendly and shit. So I asked, "Silas? Would you like to tell us why you wouldn't talk to Sang?"

Shit, I should be one of those guru fuckers or something. No, wait, don't they have to shave their heads or something? Whatever.

Silas looked at me gratefully and I smiled back and threw a smug one North's way. Maybe Kota's right and a gentle touch works better in some cases.

"I said I am not going to break because she needs us to not break. I didn't say there is no chance I would. If I talk to Aggele Mou—-did you not hear how sad she sounded? Brothers, I love her so much that knowing I hurt her makes me want to destroy myself. But I have to promise myself that I will fix her when I return to her. Over the phone, I can only break both of us...." He paused and ran a hand down his face. "It is my nature; I'm too big to be gentle and—"

"Cut the shit Si!"

I—and I noticed Kota and a few others doing it as well—threw a glare in North's direction. No cursing in the sharing circle! I forced myself to keep a straight face as I thought that. North would kick my ass if he knew I thought of him as the grumpy kid sitting on the magic carpet in kindergarten who wasn't allowed to sit in the sharing circle because he wouldn't be nice to the others.

Rolling his eyes, he snapped at us. "You guys know Silas better than to fall for that. His big ass is one of the gentlest creatures you've ever fuckin met. His size only makes him that much more careful."

Shit on a corndog! I didn't know that scowly motherfucker had it in him. Oh, I missed my playful cursing even in my own head. For a while there, I went absolutely bonkers. Didn't even curse much because I didn't talk much. Feels good to let a few f bombs fly.

"Fine, you're right. The stuff about breaking her due to my nature, it was bull. But the rest wasn't." He stared hard at North until North relented.

"Ok, maybe you're bein honest about that. Si, you gotta know no matter how much you break, one of us is gonna keep you together. And if we can't put you all the way back,—"

I'm sorry, its my nature so I found my mouth opening to interrupt North before I even realized I was going to do it.

"Well, Humpty Dumpty, we'll let Sang put your fuckin huge ass back together with all the fuckin 'Superman, thank you' and 'Silas hugs' you can take."

Luke—and God had I missed his playful ass—spoke up next. "And you won't break Sang except by doing things like that, by not talking to her. Si, she just likes to talk to us. To be near us. And she did say we owed her about a million hugs when we get back. I could take your share if you're too worried about breaking her." Luke grinned.

I whistled, catching his attention and he nodded. I'll split em with you buddy.

Silas grunted and then he and North talked about how sexy I look in this outfit in Greek for a little while.

Finally, they stopped and I grinned at them. "I know I'm hot but I'm glad to know other languages don't have enough words to admit it either. Thanks guys."