RS_Part 3

**Part 6** 

**Sang's POV**

I took a few more steps back but my knees hit a hard surface. I looked down and back to see that I had moved to the couch.

The girl took a few more steps towards me when Axel stepped in front of me. "Calm down, Kayli. She'll be here a week. You can talk to her anytime, but give her a chance to adjust first."

Out of that, I had two things to say. First, why does she need to talk to me? And second, A WEEK?!

I couldn't stay here a week. Victor said a few days, at the most. Victor wouldn't lie to me.

It's ok, Sang, I encouraged myself. Victor wouldn't lie to me. He said a few days and that's what I'm sticking to.

"Yeah, Bambi, don't scare the kid," Mark said with a smirk on his face. The girl--Kayli I guess her name was--only rolled her eyes and crossed her arms hmph-ing as if already tired of my presence.

"Are you alright, you're shaking." Corey asked gently. He gave me a small smile as he said it and two a couple steps until he was close enough that all I could really see was him. He was blocking her from my view now and I appreciated that. I returned his smile.

He bent down to grab the bag Victor had set at my feet when he said he got me some new toys and said "Follow me, I'll show you to the room you'll be sleeping in, okay?" He looked at me expectantly and I gave a nod.

Mr. Blackbourne once told me that I should make the guys realize that I may be a girl, but I wasn't fragile. I would prove that to these guys as well.

I tried to portray confidence like Kayli did by snapping my shoulders back and standing straight. Mr. Blackbourne would approve of my posture.

That made me think, why didn't I see him? He likely had better things to do though than to just sit around waiting for me to cry about being left behind. That was wrong of me anyway, to make the boys feel bad about doing their Academy stuff. It wasn't my decision, and I had no right to make them feel guilty.

"You coming, Sang?"

I looked to Corey and nodded again, this time I was sure I had a lot more courage in it.

I gave a small smile again and forced my feet to move down the hallway behind Corey instead of out of the door after my guys.

------------(((in the room)))-------------------

Once in the room, I looked around and realized Gabriel must have spent some time in here before they attempted to drop me off. The bed sheets were pink as was the pillow. There were pictures of me and the guys spread around the walls and I adored how the one picture we actually got of all 10 of us was right beside the head of the bed on the nightstand. I could go to sleep and still see my guys.

As I pulled open the dressers, I saw that my clothes were already put into outfits and separated into what could be worn and when.