She asked with a sad face. He set up and pulled her with him and made a seat on his lap. 

" It's not like this. I just don't know what I am feeling at this moment so just carry it away. And you didn't stop me because you wanted to  support me. And I don't want to take Advantage of it."

" Maan please don't think like this. You didn't stop because I allowed you. And about taking advantage of the situation I know you will never do something like this to me."

" But then why didn't you stop me?"

" Maan I don't mind taking one step further, that's why I didn't stop you. I wanted to tell you this but then morning incident happened and then when we come here you take few things further which I don't mind taking that why I didn't stopped you"

" Hmmm still Jaan I don't want to take that step further when we are this much emotional. I didn't want that to happen because we can't control our emotions and that happens in flow. So let's stop here. We can continue when we will be happy and I swear I will make every moment happy "

Advika just looked at him with love. How understanding he is. And how much he cares for her and loves her. All this she can see when he thinks every single thing about her.

She nodded at him and hugged her in that position. Just then she sneezed. He gets panic and broke hug,

" Jaan what happened?"
" I think it's because we were wet and AC was also on"

She said with pout. He picked her pout and said,

" You are too cute to handle. It's ok go dry yourself and change."
" But I still don't have my clothes. I have called Raghav Bhai to pick them from my house but he hasn't returned till now."
" It's ok. Till the time he comes here you can wear my shirt. But go and change "

She nodded and went to change. Also because changing he gave him clothes so he can change them in the room. Once he was done changing he received a call from Raghav about Advika's beg. So he went there to take it.

He saw Raghav talking with Vidhyut. Once he saw Abhimaan he handed him a bag and went. Both of them look eathoter. Days like this are very few in their Friendship when they don't know how to react after seeing one another. If it would have been a normal day Vidhyut must have teased hell out of him and earned a few punches for himself. Vidhyut nodded at him and Abhimaan went back to room.

He saw advika she was drying her hair. He kept beg on the table and went to hug her. She was looking cute in his shirt. Because of their height difference, the shirt is reaching below her thigh. She looked at him and smiled.

" Ohh my beg came. Let me change"

Saying she was about to take beg but he pulled her and cage her in his arms.

" No, don't change for today. You are looking cuter in my shirt. You know I think you should stop wearing those night dresses. Instead start wearing my shirt. You look more tampting in them"

Saying he bit her cheeks. In response she glared at him.

" Maaaan I thought you were emotional today so for today at least you won't bite my cheeks and won't flirt with me."

" Sorry Jaan Can't help in this matter "

She just shook her head at him. Rest of the time they just lay on bed in each other's arms. She kept talking about one or the other things so he didn't think about his past. Which he knew but kept answering all his nonsense talks so she doesn't get upset because of him.

Later at night she went kitchen for water that time saw the light of balcony were on she went. She saw Vidhyut was sitting there. She saw him crying.

" Bhai"

As soon as he Heard her calling him, he wiped his tears.

" Advika, what are you doing here? Do you want anything?"

" Bhai please no need to act normal when you are not. It's ok to be upset Bhai. If you want you can share with me."

" It's ok Advika I am habituated to this loneliness. It won't affect me any more. I will be good till tomorrow."

She doesn't know what to say further. So just said,

" I will pray for you Bhai to God so he  sends someone who will take all your pain and will make your life colorful and also all your loneliness will go with her talks. In future Bhai you will run behind her and she will be your world "

" I don't think God has created someone who can make Vidhyut Sinha run behind her."

" Bhai don't be proud someone will come"

" Will see"

" We will see them I will also tease you"

Vidhyut chuckled at her. She prayed to God and went from there.

Next morning when Abhimaan woke up he saw Advika was sleeping on his chest. He smiled and kissed her forehead and went down. He saw Vidhyut was in the kitchen making coffee.

He looked at Abhimaan and said,

" Ohh you come. BTW how was your night?"
" And here comes Vidhyut Sinha back"

Abhimaan sight and said,

" So what do you think I will keep quiet forever. BTW I thought there will lot noice come from your room but it was dead silence "

" Vidhyut keep quiet and don't talk about nonce and you don't have to worry about my night it was good then yours "

" That's what I was asking, how was it?"

" Ahhhh Vidhyut stop talking about only one thing"

Saying he hit his head and said,

" serve me coffee "

" You don't love me just taking advantage of my love and asking me to do your work"

Vidhyut said with pout. Abhimaan glared at him,

" What nonsense, taking advantage and what will someone think if they listen to you. Idiot at least think before you speak. And remember I am very much striat your pout doesn't affect me. Now give me coffee."

He gave coffee with a sulking face. Advika who witnessed this bunter is happy. She feels relaxed by looking at them and also this is how she always wanted to look at them; pulling each other's leg and behaving like best friends.

So tell me did you like this chapter?

In the next chapter, for the first time she will come in front of his family after knowing the truth.  What do you think how she will react?

So are you excited for the next chapter?

Please if you like this chapter. Please show your love with votes and comments.
Also do follow me.

And if you have time read my other story HER CLAIM.