Enchanted

A month later

"Tasha! Can you bring down my flannel please!" Wanda shouted up the stairs to her girlfriend who was in the middle of getting ready for her day.

"You mean my flannel?!" Natasha shouted back with a chuckle. Wanda chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Yes yes, Our flannel. The green one please"

"Okay!"

Wanda was currently cooking up a storm in their kitchen. The couple were throwing a small party in their home for their friends. It's was more a gathering then a party but with Tony there it was always classed as a party.

Sweat was beaming from the brunettes head as she danced about the kitchen. Taylor swift playing on the radio while she chopped all her vegetables Wanda casually sang along to the lyrics

"This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew"

"I was enchanted to meet you" Natasha whispered in her girlfriends ear as she wrapped her arms around her waist. Gently kissing her neck

Both of them sang along to the lyrics as Wanda put down her kitchen knife and let Natasha dance her around the room.

"This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again
These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon"

"I was enchanted to meet you" Natasha sang to her girlfriend who was quick to fire back the next lyrics

"Please don't be in love with someone else" Natasha spun Wanda around and caught her in her arms. Wanda's back to Natasha front while the women swayed back and forward to the song still singing along.

"Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew"

"I was enchanted to meet you" it was Wanda's turn to sing that line.

"Please don't be in love with someone else. Please don't have somebody waiting on you" Natasha finished out the song before spinning Wanda again and dipping her.

She leaned down and connected their lips in a heartfelt kiss. Lips moving in perfect sync. Noses brushing softly together as both workmen grasped at eachother. Wanda holding the redheads neck as her nails gently building across Natasha soft skin.

The Russian holding her girlfriends waist while supporting her back with the other hand. As they pulled away from lack of air Nat lifted Wanda back up and kissed her cheek.

"My lady" she bowed with a smile and kissed Wanda's hand. "Thank you for the dance"

"Your *cough* MY *cough* flannel" she handed the green flannel to her girlfriend who giggled at the Russians antics and pulled the piece of clothing into her body.

Natasha was dressed in dark blue jeans and an oversized grey sweatshirt as her hair was braided into tight, perfect French braids.

"Where are you heading, my love?" Wanda asked stepping back to her chopping board and picking her knife back up.

"Just heading out to get some stuff for tonight. Some alcohol and some snacks things not that I think we will need it after your amazing dinner"