Too many gone

No ones POV

Steve attempted to fight off as many alien creatures as possible to try get to Vision but no matter how hard he tried he didn't seem to make much progress. Banner was also helping him but they weren't enough.

After a quick once over by Nat Wanda had started sprinting towards where Steve and Bruce were attempting to help but out of no where a blue portal appeared.

It seemed like time stopped for a second and although the fight went on everyone noticed the giant purple Titan leaving the portal.

"HES HERE" Steve shouted through his coms before finishing off the last few Aliens around him. Banner had went for the first hit on the titan but didn't expect to go right through him and into the wall behind and buried by rocks.

Before Steve could even attempt a run at him he was thrown to the ground.

T'Challa and Sam also attempted a shot at him but received the same as Steve.

Wanda was now standing in front of a kneeling vision. He grabbed her hands which brought her attention to him "Wanda.. it's time"

The Sokovian knew what he meant but she refused. She couldn't. It didn't matter if she like him or not she was not going to risk his life when there was a chance they could take down Thanos. She was not going to murder him.

"Wanda look at me" he pulled her round to face him and held her hand. "We are out of time" "you need to do this" he slowly raised hee hand to infront of his head but she kept repeating the words "I can't"

"Yes you can" he stopped her hand a few inches away from the stone in his head. Although vision had a love for Wanda and hated the fact that he knew he had to die at the woman he loved he knew she didn't feel the same and although it was still hard for her hopefully she wouldn't resent herself for it.

"It shouldn't be you but it is. You could never hurt me" with that the witches magic began to slowly form as it made its way towards Vision. A few tears escaping Wanda's eyes.

As the battle continued behind them. Everyone fighting to make sure that Thanos wouldn't reach them before Wanda was finished. Everyone taking brutal hits. Wanda cried harder when she heard her girlfriend scream out in pain as she was thrown to the floor.

Although they tried no one was strong enough. Not Sam, Not Bucky, Not Nat, Not Bruce not even Steve was strong enough to take out Thanos.

He was getting closer to Wanda.

The Sokovian used all her power, all her might and all her tears trying to break the stone before Thanos got too close but it was too late he was a few feet away. She tore one of her hands away and use her power to push Thanos back and she had a chance. She was keeping him at a safe distance.

She was tired. But she couldn't stop now she was so close.

All she could picture was Nat's voice in her head telling her to keep going and with one final push of her power the stone broke and she fell to her knees letting the purple titan get close.

He watched as vison body fell limp and tired his eyes away to look at Wanda who cried a little harder.

"I understand" he whispered to her creasing hee face with his hand bud Wanda felt nothing but roughness in his crease she tore her face away from him and spat "you could never"

He went on to explain his lose and how he would put a stop to the over population of the universe and how he would rule.

Wanda had not patience for it anymore she thought it was over. She wanted to go home. She didn't want to be here.