Your my home

This chapter has not been proof read. (Probably a ton of mistakes) sozz

No one's POV

Christmas had come and go and the new year had rolled in with you guessed it an infamous Stark party.

The couples shared their new years kisses while the others either kissed someone else or were too drunk to even notice that the clocks had struck 12.

The Christmas decorations had been put back into there boxes and stored away again for next Christmas and life went back to normal.

Bruce went back to work. He was taking time to move around the world with Dr Helen Cho and do amazing work. He used his skills in the lab to help broaden the health care systems around the world.

Carol went back to space along with the final two guardians.

Left in the compound was Wanda, Nat, Thor and Steve.

Rhody was working with the government and moved between different places all the time so he was never around. If he was within the areas he would drop in but not very often.

Tony and Pepper had there own home and were there most of the time. Occasionally they would pop in and spend a night or two at the compound but not often.

Steve had been spending alot of time out in the public. He was running the classes for those who were struggling with the bimp to come and share there story's and try to help others.

Steve's routine would fall as normal. Early morning wake up call right before a morning jog. Followed by breakfast then he would leave go do a few classes. Run some errand come home for dinner then leave a a little while after for another class then come home to bed.

He was getting more and more used to being out it was just becoming a second natural for him to just been see here and there by the others.

Thor was spending alot of time in the gym. After Christmas he got back into working out daily. He was already starting to lose an incredible amount of weight. Which didn't go unnoticed by the others.

Wanda would alway make sure to compliment his weight loss and would give him more encouragement.

Natasha would spend a few hours working out with him to give him a buddy to train with so he didn't have to do it alone.

Steve would make sure to cook well balanced meals for the god and would always comment on his muscles.

It started to make the god feel like himself again.

Back to the present time.

Wanda was cuddled up on the couch with a cup of tea while Natasha was out running some errands.

Steve had back to back classes today and had asked Nat if she could do the food shop which the redhead had agreed too.

She had asked Wanda if she wanted to go with her but the brunette had other plans.

Instead Wanda was looking at property's. She knew she didn't want to stay in the compound forever.

Steve had been talking of possibly getting an apartment closer to his classes. The compound was nice but it was becoming to hunted for the remain avengers.

Turning corners and expecting to see the ones they loved who were no longer with them.

Wanda was starting to feel it too. Her and Natasha were talking about more steps in their relationship and Wanda wanted to take the leap and do it.

She wanted to live with Natasha forever. She wanted everything and anything with her.

As the brunette scrolled through the house listing she stubbed upon a nice three bedroom home. It was old and rustic outside but the inside was nice, new, clean and modernised. It had a big backyard with plenty of space. The bedrooms were big the house had a few bathrooms.