What I Know Best

A week after Edinburgh
Wanda's POV

My eyes slowly opened, the room was still dark but a slight light peering under the curtains. My eyes caught the clock that sat on the bedside table that read "9:56am" you groaned turning over to nuzzle yourself into Natasha but when your turned round the bed was empty.

You assumed she would be down the stairs perhaps cooking breakfast or working out. Things she liked to do when she woke up first.

You pryed yourself out of bed and into the bathroom. You had to shower but the motivation to do so was not there so instead throwing your hair up into a messy bun was the way to go.

Throwing on one of Nat's hoodies which was left laying on the floor and carried yourself down the stairs.

The last few steps you quickly surveillanced the room there was no sign of the blonde anywhere.

"Nat!" You called out but there was no response. "Natasha!" You called a little louder but still no response. You grabbed the first pair of shoes you saw at the door and pulled them on before dragging yourself outside to see if she was down by the lake.

But nothing. She was nowhere to be seen.

"Maybe she's gone shopping" Wanda thought having another quick look around but realised that the car was still sitting in its usual spot the only thing missing was her bike.

Of course you were worried, very worried but you didn't have very many options so you choose to go back inside and get ready for your day which you hoped was going to be a lazy one.

You managed to pull yourself into the shower after all. The hot water felt great against your body and made you feel relax which is all you wanted to feel. The shower lasted long then expected but you soon got out and changed into some fluffy clothes. You patched your grey sweats with the same hoodie you had on before the shower.

Breakfast was soon made along with a cup of tea and you sat down to watch the tv. Flicking through the channels you found nothing you really wanted to watch nothing jumped out at you so you just put the news on and listened to it while you ate your breakfast.

Natasha's POV

It was still pretty dark outside when I first woke up. I was surprised when Wanda didn't wake up when I got out of the bed. I snuck away into the bathroom taking my clothes with me and got ready to leave.

Unknown to Wanda I had actually booked an appointment at a near buy hair salon so I could get my natural red hair back I missed it slot and I needed it back. I wanted it back.

But I made sure to keep this quite. I felt bad for leaving her but I knew if I left a note she would be more annoyed if I didn't tell her where I had went so instead I pressed a soft and gently kiss to her head careful not to wake her then headed out the room. I grabbed my motorcycle and left the lodge making sure to lock the front door as I left and off I went.

Back at the compound

"Secretary Ross. To what do I owe the pleasure?" Tony greeted as the man burst through the compound doors with an assault teams. "Rogers, Romanoff and Maximoff. I want to know where they are and I want to know now Stark no bullshit!"

"Ross I would tell you if I knew but I can't tell you if I don't know myself" Tony shrugged his shoulders and proceeded to continue drinking his coffee.

"Tony I swear to god if you don't tell me where they are then I have no other ch"

"To do what. To arrest an innocent man. A man who has done nothing but kept your country as safe as fucking possible. 3 of his teams mates disappear after an extreme fight where I found out Rogers bestfriend killed my parents and your going to throw me in jail because 3 of them have left I fucking would to if I had to put up with this bull crap of yours Ross. Your nothing but a joke"