Maria Hill

No ones POV
1 week later
Avengers compound

The compound had been quiet, real quiet. Without Steve, Sam, Wanda or Nat the place was pretty empty. Banner and Thor were still missing god knows where they were.

The only people lurking about the compound was Tony and Vision.

After Pepper and Tony's fight Pepper moved back to Stark tower. The couple still weren't on speaking terms. It was killing Tony. He didn't know what to do. After hearing from Natasha he dropped a little hint to Ross about where they were to try keep Ross happy and not get himself thrown in jail.

Tony spent most of his days and night working he didn't know what else to do with himself.

"Well stark your facts were proven right" Ross said during one of their weekly meeting. Tony rolled his eyes at the man "oh yeah that's good what did you find?"

"Nothing!" Ross shouted jumping up from his seat. "But DNA evidence shows that both Wanda Maximoff and Natasha Romanoff were both there."

"Come on stark you have to have something new for me"

Tony tried his hardest to fight against his initial reaction to just tell ross where they were. But they had probably moved and He did owe it to them.

"I don't know"

Meanwhile

"Where are we going now?" Wanda asked as they drove. "We need to get out of this country and back to America" Nat answered back she had a plan now it was a long shot but she knew this place was safe she was just afraid of what would happen if it became unsafe.

"Back to America? Nat you know the American government are trying to find us right?" Wanda's voice changed to worry as she spoke.

Nat chuckled "yes wands I know. Don't worry I've got it all figured out. You trust me right?"

"Of course I do" "then baby we are going to be okay. I promise" Wanda turned her head away from looking at Natasha to look out the window instead trying to take her mind of the thought she was having.

Soon they arrived at a small airport. They grabbed their essentials and Nat lead them through the airport both of their heads down as they walked. She led them straight out onto the runway waiting for them was a jet. One of shields jets.

"What the" Wanda thought as Natasha pulled them closer to it. The doors to the jet opened and there appeared "Maria" Nat called as they saw the Shield agent motioning for them to hurry up.

Wanda was first in, Nat second as soon as the jet door closed Maria signalled for the Pilot to take off.

"Thank you Maria this means a lot" Nat hugged the woman a small hit of jealous growing within the Sokovian when she saw her girlfriend being touched by someone else.

"What are friends for eh" Maria laughed pulling away and making her way over to hug Wanda "how have you guys been?" Maria asked when she pulled away from the hug.

"Better" Wanda laughed sitting down as the jet started to take off. The other two doings the same.

The three woman got to talking for awhile they had a long flight ahead of them.

Natasha's POV

A few hours into the flight Wanda fell asleep. Her head laying on my shoulder as she slept peacefully. I continued my conversation with Maria being careful not to wake the brunette next to me.

"So your in love Romanoff?" A hot blush spreaded over your cheeks as you turned to hide your face slightly. "Yeah I guess I am"

"It's nice to see you back in the game" Maria's smile was genuine her eyes blinking back a slight sadness but her smile showing otherwise.