Flow across the world

No ones point of view

The sun was slowly setting, falling behind the big fluffy clouds. As Wanda found herself slowly descending the helicopter that she had borrowed from Tony.

Millions of thoughts ran through the Sokovians head while JARVIS helped her land the helicopter. "We have arrived at your destination Miss Maximoff"

"Thank you JARVIS" the brunette replied her voice slightly shaken while she spoke.

'Think about what Thor said' Wanda tried to think and think and think just mainly on what Thor said. I needed her.

She took a second to compose herself before getting out her seat and getting off the helicopter landing both feet on the ground. A rucksack on her back holding a small amount of items.

A small building stood infront of her. It couldn't possible fit more then 4 people. She sighed for a second and started her walk towards the door.

'Will she be happy to see me?' Wanda thought now overthinking the whole situation wondering if this was a good idea or not. To risk her whole life for this girl.

"Fuck it" she whispered to herself as she knocked on the wooden door. A bath of whispers came from inside before foot steps came towards the door.

The door open and there stood a girl, maybe around 5"4 with blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. She wore grey sweats and a white tshirt. "Can I help you?" The women spoke she couldn't be older then twenty-seven.

"Sorry I was looking for someone but I think I've got the wrong place" Wanda's face fell and she moved to walk away until she heard the women speak again.

"Who are you looking for I might be able to help?" Wanda's small genuine smile appeared on her lips for the first time in awhile.

The brunette spun back round on her heels and spoke. "Umm Natasha Romanoff, i don't know if you know her"

The women's face feel slightly, "Melina!" She called through the house and a few seconds later another women turned up taller then the first and had black hair. She looked much older.

"Are you Wanda?" The blonde girl asked and Wanda's face turned clueless, how did she know who she was. "Umm yes?"

"Im Yelena, Nat's Sister" Wanda was even more confused now. Natasha had a sister and didn't tell her about it gee thanks Nat. Wait at least she had found the right place Nat must be inside "where is she. Is she here?"

Melina and Yelena both looked at eachother with sad eyes and sympathetic looks. Wanda inside toy recognising the look and lowered her head. "I'm sorry Wanda. She left with Steve not to long ago to come get you" Wanda's head rose again did she hear her right?

"To get me?" Wanda choked out her eyes becoming watery. "She was a mess without you. She needs you. She had enough she wasn't eating or sleeping. Not taking care of herself" Wanda's eyes snapped to the floor as a tear spilled out.

"I'm too late" she cried. She pulled the Bruner phone she had out her pocket and smiled sadly at it.

"Thanks for your help" she sighed turning on her heels and heading back towards the door. Both women felt awful for her. Clearly both of them had the same idea.

Yelena ran out the door past Melina and jogged to catch up to Wanda who had thrown herself back into the helicopter. "I can come with you. If you need the company?" She offered kindly Wanda shook her head with a small smile.

"It's alright, thanks though" Yelena shrugged and watched as Wanda started to press some buttons on the console a mans voice began to speak which confused Yelena but was known to Wanda as JARVIS.