Chp 28: 'Meet My-'

Start from the beginning

"Ehem sorry but who are you guys?" Jeonghan asked trying to keep his cool as he's way beyond Jealous right now.

"A-ah Jeonghan they are my-" Joshua was cutted off when Taehyung suddenly spoke and approached Jeonghan.

"No, firstly who are you? What were you doing with our Joshua? You better not hurt him or your dead." Taehyung said activating his protection mode.

"I asked you first and what was i doing with him im his b-" Jeonghan was cutted off when Joshua barged in to stop things from getting heated up as he sense the protective over the two.

"Okay okayyy both of you calm down and don't beat each ither to death pls" Joshua said pulling the two away from eavh other who's death staring each other but stopped when Joshua said so.

"Okay firstly Sorry i didnt reply i was drunk last night and woke up my phone was dead and decided to not bring it and secondly Jeonghan meet my cousins Taehyung same year as us and Jungkook same year as mingyu and the others, Taehyung and Jungkook meet Jeonghan my boyfriend.. " Joshua's face blushed as he introduced Jeonghan to his cousin making Jeonghan not Jealous anymore as these two are Joshua's cousin.

" OOOOO Nice to meet you Hyung's boyfriend" Jungkook approached Jeonghan and held out his hands for a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you too sorry for overreacting earlier" Jeonghan smiled and shook hands with Jungkook. Meanwhile Taehyung is still death staring him.

"Stop that tae" Jungkook hitted Taehyung on his stomach with his elbow causing taehyung to stop death staring him and in pain.

"Sorry about that heh" Jungkook them faced Jeonghan again and smiled.

"Anyways Shua-hyungiee what about our cousin's date still onn?" Jungkook then faced Joshua who had calmed hus blushing face down.

"Sorry kook not today me and Jeonghan already planned to have our date today" Joshua smiled and patted Jungkook's head.

"Aww okayy let's have our cousin date next timee cmon let's go tae" Jungkook said as he dragged taehyung away.

"BYE HYUNGG" Jungkook shouted and they waved farewell to each other.

"Haa.." Jeonghan sighed on relief with Joshua noticing.

"I take it you were worried for a sec there?" Joshua teased with Jeonghan nodding a yes as a response.

"I was Confused and Jealous when the younger one held you i actually read the message last night sorry Joshuji" Jeonghan said.

"Yaaahh you should've told me then" Joshua playfully punched Jeonghan's shoulder.

"I was about too but you woke up all cute and tipsy that i forgot too" Jeonghan smiled looking at Joshua.

"Whatever let's go on with our date then?" Joshua said and Jeonghan nodded then both proceeded to go.

Both are now walking together on their way to the mall to watch movies when Jeonghan suddenly asked a question.

"So what's with the 'cousin date' Jungkook was talking about?"

"Oh date it's just a cousin's get together Jungkook just likes to call it a date we dont know why" Joshua replied with Jeonghan humming as a response. And both proceeded to have a date together.

[somehow huge timeskip]

4 days had passed since the last date of the couple ever since then Joshua is always occupied by someone making the two unable to spend time together as Joshua is always unable since he already promise the others to hang out with them.

[A/N: major deja vu rn]

It's now saturday 8:30 am Jeonghan woke up seems to be excited about something as it is the 4th of October meaning one thing his birthday. Jeonghan opened his phone and messaged his boyfriend

•Joshu_ji🤍•

•Jeonghan_nie🤍•
Joshujiii Are you free todayyy?
Do you know what date it is today? ;)

•Joshu_ji🤍•
It's the 4th of october? 
and im sorry Hannie i promised
Jk and Tae that I'll hang with them
todayy °^°

Jeonghan frowned and felt his happiness and excitement go away and is repkaced with sadness as he say the younger's reply and then he heard another ping from his phone it's from Seungcheol and the other's greeting him a happy birthday and inviting him to go to the park to celebrate which made Jeonghan feel a bit better.

Meanwhile with Joshua who's with Taehyung and Jungkook at a cafe heard a ping from his phone and read it.

•Jeonghan_nie🤍•

•Jeonghan_nie🤍•
Ah it's nothing and it's fine Joshuji
Enjoy your hang out :))

"Aish i feel bad..." Joshua said as he read the reply.

"Cmonn Hyung we've got many things to do  yet dont feel bad noww, you're the one who called us here remember?" Jungkook said as Joshua put his phone away and replied.

"Yeah.. We need to talk about our real relationship now, I cant lie anymore"

A/N: i feel like I'll end this story with 4 more chapters im running out of ideas-