He watched her pull on her hair tie, shrugging her hair out of the high pony she wore almost all of the time. She was damn attractive, too. There was no denying that. He was well aware of the way guys in and out of his class looked at her. Like losers with a middle school crush.

Idiots. Bakugo scoffed to himself.

Kirishima watched Bakugo and Yoshiko back and forth. His friend clearly hated that girl. But somewhere deep inside, he felt like that would change soon. The way she levelled with him, head to head, no girl had ever been so unfazed by Bakugo. The way she sparked his attention with every challenge she threw at him. Kirishima just knew that she was going to blossom something new in Bakugo.

So, Kirishima allowed himself to set sail a ship that he was well aware could sink due to the turbulent waters. But no harm in seeing how it went, right?

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Yoshiko changed into a white tank top with grey sweatpants, throwing a black jacket over her shoulders. She left Bear in the common room and gave him all his chew toys, a few snacks and a drink of water.

She quickly patted his head and rushed outside the school where Bakugo was waiting for her, leaning on the wall, wearing a midnight blue sleeveless turtle neck top with black pants. She had to admit his muscles were divine, but she tried not to pay attention.

"Took ya long enough." Bakugo huffed, stepping towards her.

"Had to feed Bear," Yoshiko replied.

"So we gonna fight here or what?" Bakugo asked, his voice a mix of sarcasm and impatience.

"No, stupid." Yoshiko rolled her eyes. "Let's go to the station."

"A station is a fucking nice place to fight. We blasting trains?"

"You're mental. We're going to a private beach."

"With that statement, I'd say you're the mental one here, bitch." Bakugo scoffed. "What, you just gonna go and rent a private beach for us to train?"

"God, you ask a lot of questions." Yoshiko groaned. "My mom owns a private beach, smartass!"

Bakugo blinked as he followed her towards the station. "Your parents are rich or something?"

"I mean, mom's a pro hero... so yeah," Yoshiko replied.

"Oh. Makes sense why you're a spoiled brat." Bakugo smirked, looking at the back of her head, waiting for her to look back and flip him off. That's exactly what she did.

"I'm not a spoiled brat." She smiled, tick marks on her forehead. "I'd say you're the spoiled brat."

"I 'aint a fuckin' brat."

"Yes, you fuckin' are, Katsuki fucking Brat-ugo."

"I'm gonna kill you, shitty Solar Panel." Yoshiko just rolled her eyes at his threat.

"What's your mom's hero name, anyways," Bakugo asked after a few moments of silence. Yoshiko stopped in her tracks and glanced at him. She bit her lip and looked away as if contemplating her answer. "Forgot her hero name or some shit?"

"Yeah. I forgot." Just then, she remembered why she didnt tell people her mother was the number nine hero, Sunbeam. Because it was no secret that Sunbeam lost her husband and then a son a few years ago.

And Yoshiko didnt want to bring up their deaths again. Because just thinking about it made her stomach twist and turn. No matter how she chanted to herself that she'd healed from the loss, she knew that their death would forever linger inside her.