‎𐮛17𐮛

It's the day of the party and it's like 6:45-ish kinda but me and bill where setting up the punch and snacks and stuff and Tom was cleaning all of Lina's toys and putting it upstaris in our bedroom, Gustav and gerog weren't here yet but they said they will come in 5 minutes or so.

(Btw I'm wearing this and my hair in my morning hairstyle just fixed up, makeup natural, heels the ones I wore at Aydens birthday.)
|
v

"Why does Lina have so many toys

"Why does Lina have so many toys." He groaned picking up her Minnie Mouse stuffy.

"Don't ask me, Gustav keeps buying them for Lina." I said laughing.

"Bill I have to tell you something." I said leaning over to bills ear and whispering.

"OH MY GOSH LILY NO!" He said coving his mouth with both of his hands on top of each other.

Tom walked in where we were and questioned what happened.

"Nothing, nothing go back to cleaning her toys." I said smiling hella wide

"No seriously what happened?" He said getting worried.

"Oh my goddess it's nothing Tom go back!" Bill said pointing to the toys.

"godammit." Tom walked back as he said it under his breath

I heard it and started laughing

Me and bill were secretly chatting about what I whispered to him and he was so happy and Tom did everything he can to hear us.

Tom threw an toy on top of the table when we weren't looking and Tom came running so we can hear a little bit from our conversation.

"Butt out tom!" I said crossing my arms

"Dammit." He said mumbling while walking back and his head down.

It was 7:30 PM and we were waiting for the guest to arrive. Not even 30 mins later the house was fuller then ever

I was dancing with Gigi and her best friend Eleanor we stumbled across some guy.

"Hey cutie." The guy said.

"Hi." I turned around and replied back then turning back around dancing with Gi and El

"What's a pretty girl like you doing on the dance floor alone." He said this while checking me up and down non stop and licking his lips.

"Dancing with my friends." I said disgusted at this point.

But I'm so glad because gi and el dragged me to do a shot with some other dude name Daniel and Jack.

Tom grabbed my wrist and said he want me to meet someone. I just nodded and went with him to the living room. Me and Tom where happy about our relationship but we didn't want the whole world to know just my siblings and bill, gerog, Gustav and Gigi that's it we didn't want anyone else to know about our relationship it wasn't a big deal anyways.