‎𐮛13𐮛

I knocked on Tom's door because you know I respect his privacy.

"TOM OPEN UP!" I said banging his door

"What what what?" He said opening his door

I ran in his room and jumped on his cozy messy bed

"My parents and siblings are coming over tomorrow. They didn't tell me until an hour ago." I said rolling on his bed back and forward.

"So?" He said sitting at his desk chair

"SO?!?!" I stood up from rolling and my hair looked like I just woke up.

(Fast forward tomorrow her family is at their house)

"Hey papa, hi mom.." I said both greeting them.

"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Lay." Tom put a stupid smile and shock there hands.

"HI LILY." Lily's younger sibling said.

"hiii Lisa." I give her a kiss on her forehead and hug her. Lisa was 12 and she's the 2nd oldest. Lily is the oldest sibling.

"HII Liana" I give my 7 year old sister a kiss on her forehead and hug her.

"HII baby Lina." I give my 2 year old sister a kiss on her forehead and carry's her.

The baby starts laughing while I was kisses everywhere on her belly.

"You guys grew up so much."

"A little too much is that a 2nd ear piercing?!" I didn't even get that until I was 16

"Yup I cried off 2 pounds to get it and it's so worth it!" I just started laughing.

Tom came back with waters and a little snack.

Lisa dragged lily to her ear and whispers "are you guys finally together."

"LISA!" I whispered yelled

"So no?" Lisa gave a confused face

"NO LISA THATS DISGUSTING!!" I whispered yelled

"Give me my $15 Lisa." Liana said holding her hand out

"You guys betted on me?!?!" I whispered yelled

"no..." said Lisa and she gave Liana her $15

Tom heard and saw everything and tried not laughing while my parents where talking to him. I sat next to him only so I can do this.

"Ouch!" Tom jumped a little from his seat

"Don't laugh." I whispered not looking at his way

"Tom you changed quite a lot!" Mr. Lay said

"Haha yeah I did I guess." Tom said chuckling.

"Do you drink?" Mr. Lay said

"Nope."

Lies

"Smoke?"

"Nah."

Lies

"Fight?"

"Only for your daughter protection." Tom said looking at me

"I don't need protection." I said crossing my arms.

"Crossing your arms isn't lady like dear." Mrs. Lay said fixing her posture.

I put my hands down and rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking.

"I'm glad it's only for my daughters protection." Mr. Lay said as he took a sip from his water.

"Yes sir." Tom saluted

"I don't need protection I can fight myself." I said rolling my eyes

"Oh you need protection. Trust me." He said smirking

I knew what he was doing.
While my dad was talking I whispered to him telling him to 'get off my ass' the metaphor not the actual way.

Bill came home.

"Oh my goodness hello everybody." Bill said hugging the little kids first then giving me a kiss on the check. That's our way of greeting each other.

My parents don't like bill. They think his a nice person. They just don't like his style and how his 'emo'.

Lisa loves bill not like that but they are best friends before we left lisa cried when she realized she had to leave bill. She was only 5 last time she saw him but yet remember him.

"The kids need somewhere to stay." My mom said.

"Wait what?" I snapped out of it and payed attention.

"We are going on a business trip and we need someone to watch the kids so-"

"So you guys came to me to babysit?"

"Not like that dear." Mrs. Lay said

"Stop calling me that." I started to get mad

"That's not a way to talk to your mother."

"She's not my mom!"

"She is weather you like it or NOT!"

I have never heard my dad yell at me before.

"out." I said

But sweetheart-" my mom said

"out." I opened the door for them.

They walked out and I just went up to my room re-thinking life basically.

Bill is sleeping with Lisa.
Liana and Lina are sleeping in my room.
And I have to share a room with my nemesis Tom.

"Hi roomy" Tom said opening the door.

But I just flopped on 'our' bed basically. My face is on a pillow and my feet are in the air.

"I don't get it why don't you like your mom?" He said grabbing my waist and pulling me up.

"Because I hate her."

"Why tho."

"Why are you so nosy?"

"Sorry, I just remember you would do everything with your mom I don't get it."

"She's the reason why I hate America."

"And what's the problem with that?"

"Tom. Ever since we went to America people would bully me and hit me kick me. one time I remember in the 8th grade I was changing in the girls locker room and these 3 girls lock the door and took my clothes then shoved me to the wall beat me up while I was naked. One was hitting my head on the wall. The other one was kicking my stomach. And the other one was recording. I was in the hospital for 3 weeks. And my mom yeah she didn't care but when Liana hit her knee on the tree she yelled at me." I was wiping my tears so Tom wouldn't see me crying.

He stood up and came over and hugged me.

I just started sobbing.

I sobbed so much I fell asleep on his shoulder.

Tom noticed and gently put me in bed, tucking me in.

I was half asleep and half awake.

When Tom kisses my forehead. Then exited the room.

I smiled and slept for a while.

————-————-————-————-————-———
1k words
Sorry for the sob story yall

But btw she did take plan b I just forgot to write that part but she's not pregnant I swear

Unless you want her to be 😏
Maybe not with Ayden but with Tom 😏😏
(I'm jk) maybe but ya

Eat, sleep, drink ily all 💋💋