‎𐮛7𐮛

It's the day of the party and I'm super excited I told the guys if they wanted to come but they all said 'Halloween party's are lame' I don't think so. I think their nice and amazing especially to the people you trust and love

"FUCK!" I yelled in my room

"What happened" Tom barged in my room with his fist rolling his eye.

"Are you just waking up?" I say looking at him while I'm on my bed with a makeup mirror and a bunch of products on my bed scattered.

"No I accidentally fell asleep on my desk, again." He said closing my door and siting in my chair. "What we're you screaming about?".

"I just realized I don't have any green paint, could you maybe just maybe get some at the store." I say looking at him with a wide smile.

"Why do u have too?"

"Because I'm about to take a shower two-face"

"Rude, but fine just text me what you need and what store I need to pick up some coke anyway." He said slamming my door as he exited my room.

"Thank you!" I yelled and quickly texted him what I needed.

I hoped in the hot and steamy shower and started putting body wash some shampoo after that I put some conditioner on my black hair. After I got out of the shower I placed my 'gold' short but thick hoop earrings and a circle small earring on my 2nd piercings . Then the same with my 3rd on both sides.

I did my skincare but it's already 4:45P.M and the party started at 7:30P.M I had to hurry after I finish doing my skincare which was on fleek and super glowy Tom already and back from the store and left the products out my door with a 'you better pay me back my $4' sticky note on the green paint. I start doing a natural makeup. Like nude eyeshadow, a little bit of black eyeliner, pink blush, false lashes, mascara , nude brown lipstick.
(Something similar to this)
|
v

(Doesn't have to be that if your thinking of something else you can do that instead I just wanted to do natural bc she's wearing the bunny costume so

(Doesn't have to be that if your thinking of something else you can do that instead I just wanted to do natural bc she's wearing the bunny costume so..)

I was already 6:58P.M and I had to get out of the house now. I'm already wearing the costume, makeup is finished, hair is complete all I need was my phone and my purse. I grab both of them and head off to the front door. My taxi driver arrived right in time I got in and headed to Gigis house that's where the party is taking place. "2864 handoff way please" I said fasting my seatbelt. "Sure." Said the old man. I got their around 25 minutes later. I was 5 minutes early but it's okay because people where already filling up. I helped gi around with cups, drinks, food. And it wasn't long before people were filling up. Not even an hour later and it's packed I'm literally squished but yet I was still having so much fun then I went to the living room and saw a bunch of guys smoking.

I didn't really care much about it so I asked them if I could get one. "Hey can I get one?" I said with our insane hight difference he might've even taller than Tom but he was really good looking. "Lily you smoke?, would Tom be mad about this?" He said laughing "I don't care about Tom he's killing me." I grabbed the cigarette from him and started inhaling the smoke. It was disgusting but I wanted to try it for a while now so I don't mind. "I'm surprised Tom didn't show up yet." He said screaming because of how loud the music is. "Yeah me too, I know why you are Tom don't talk anymore Ayden." "He told you?" "No gerog did but I chose not the tell Tom that I know or he's gonna kill me." "Lily cmon" said Gigi her best friend "be right back." I said putting my hands on his chest. I went with gi and we had a bunch of more drinks together.

When me and gi where laughing I saw someone enter the door and I knew it was already gonna be trouble.

I saw Sophie and Blake walk thru that door.

"Gi you invited them.?"

"Girl they are still my friends and they had to come" gi said going up to them. I followed her and met with them. "Oh hey guys" gi said while she hugged Blake and Sophie. "You didn't tell me loser lily was going be here." "Hey hey, you promised no fighting with her at my party." Gi said as she was holding her hand across my chest. "She's dressed like a whore I need to say something" she laughed about it with Blake. "yeah well aren't you pretty good at that?" She jumped on me and we started a fight. Like a fist fist fight it was so bad their was blood everywhere on the floor and our fists.

"TOM GET HERE FAST LILYS IN TROUBLE!!" Gigi called Tom and screamed at him so he can come and pick me up.

"Shit.."

Tom hung up and dragged bill with him and started driving. They got here not even 5 minutes later. And we were still fighting, people tried breaking it apart but failed. Tom hit the door with his foot and ran to me grabbing me with his arm across my waist. And I'm still kicking in the air. "Tom let go I want finished." I say trying to get out of his little 'cage'. "Yeah well you we're about to kill the girl." "That was my plan." Still trying to escape. "Sorry everyone we will leave now." He chuckled then stoped real fast. Bill was waiting in the car. And Tom gently threw me in the back seat then slammed the door and went to drivers seat.

"Omg is she okay?" Bill said touching my arms and seeing blood on my lips.

"She will be fine. Water and bandages will do."

After we got home Tom carried me like a baby upstairs to my room. He made me sit up so he can help clean up the mess.

"Why the hell would you do that?" He said while grabbing a cotton ball and outing some medicine that will help heal.

"She stole my friends and my boyfriend, what do you think I'm going do tom." I say about to fall asleep

"your insane." He said putting bandages on my face.

"Says you?" I didn't say any thing eles after I just started to stare at him with a little smile showing on my face.

"Go to bed we have a busy schedule tomorrow-" before he could even finish his sentence I kissed him

And our little kiss turned into a make out session

It was wonderful....
——————-——————-——————-————————
1.1k WORDS

Sorry about spelling mistakes, I'm fix it later!
OHH SPICY 🥵
Getting very interesting oooooo
Eat, sleep, drink ily il try to be more active now that it's summer 😭💋