San Lang, I love you

𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒.
𝐼𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒, 𝑖𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢.
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑦, 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡.
𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑐ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙.
𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑤𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑡𝑒?
𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙 𝑢𝑠,
𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦?

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒,
𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠,
𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛.

Xie Lian looked at the dead eyes of Qi Rong, burning with pain. So much so, he felt like he saw the reflection of himself at some point of his long life.

Qi Rong still held the lifeless Guzi in his hands tightly, he spoke again, "Kill that monster for me, please..."

Xie Lian, for some unknown reason, was unusually determined for this, "I will. Qi Rong, this thing will die in our hands. We will not let this little one's death go in vain."

He had seen this child for a while, and seeing him dead pained Xie Lian. He closed his eyes and sent his prayers told the soul for two seconds.

Hua Cheng yelled, "Gege! Now! Seal him!"

Xie Lian opened the little bottle containing Jun Wu's blood, and was about told drop a bit of it on the array, when the monster lurched towards him.

Hua Cheng furrowed his eyebrows, "Do I really have to use the hard way?"

He commanded, "E-Ming."

The scimitar jumped out and shing, shing, cut all his legs.

Lang Qianqiu was covered in the blood of the monster and wiped his face. He shot a glance at Quan Yizhen, Feng Xin and Mu Qing. They were cutting the monster's legs, there were eight more remaining, but Hua Cheng cut them with ease.

Feng Xin spoke annoyed, "You couldn't do this earlier, you fucker?"

Hua Cheng was nonchalant, "Look at yourselves. That was exactly I didn't want to do it. So unsightly. Gege would have to see this now. Besides, bigger moves are saved for later purposes."
"..."
Xie Lian didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Veins popped on Mu Qing's forehead, "Xie Lian, what the fuck are you waiting for? Drop the blood."

Hua Cheng sent a deadly glare at the man, "Don't you dare swear at Gege."

Feng Xin spoke, "For the first time in my life, I actually agree with him."

Quan Yizhen sighed.

Seems like there wouldn't be an emergency. Yin Yu wouldn't show up.

Lang Qianqiu also sighed, but for a different reason. This whole thing was getting a bit on the loose.

The monster was screaming in pain, "You foolish humans. Pesky insects! You dare do this to me?!"

After all these years of imprisonment, he was finally about to get free, but his plans failed.

He should have known that the person he chose was a bit too incompetent.

Xie Lian was about to pour the blood when there was another hand reaching towards the bottle.

It was Lin Yue.