San Lang, you suffered too much

𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔,
𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔,
𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔,
𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒅,
𝒘𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆,
𝒘𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅,
𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇
𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆.

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆,
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓.

                             ❣

Xie Lian breathed in and out a few times before finally readying himself for the next parts. He looked at Hua Cheng with determined eyes and said, "San Lang, can you show me more? So that I can understand more?"

Hua Cheng was surprised, "Gege, you really want to see something like this?"

Xie Lian nodded, "I want to understand the cause of your insecurities and discomfort. May I? If only you allow me will I probe further."

Hua Cheng smiled. Even when Xie Lian's heart was hurting and was curious, he considered Hua Cheng's opinion first, and only made any decisions after. Hua Cheng kissed his eyelids, "If Gege wants to see I will show. But please, do not stress it."

Xie Lian's cheeks turned a beautiful shade of soft pink and he cupped Hua Cheng's right cheek and caressed it with his hand softly. Hua Cheng was deeply insecure about himself and his worth as Xie Lian's lover. To think he was showing Xie Lian the darkest parts of his life was amazingly brave.

Everyday when Xie Lian felt he couldn’t love this ghost king more, everyday he was proved wrong by the ghost king himself. Xie Lian's golden brown eyes shone with affection and love. There was so much gentleness in his eyes that Hua Cheng couldn’t help but kiss Xie Lian deeply.

After a while of sweet words, kisses and cuddles, they finally settled to watch again.

This time when Xie Lian was inside the vision, he saw Hua Cheng lying by the street again. It was winter as there was no snow visible on the ground. He was a little older. Suddenly, someone threw something at him.

It was a rock.

More bullies.

Xie Lian's heart starting hurting even more.

"Yo, ugly monster. Been a while eh?"

Hong-er didn’t say anything. Suddenly someone pulled him up by the hair. It was a teenage boy of what looked like 15. He had an extremely ugly expression as he said, "Look at us when we are calling you, you dog freak."

Hong-er eyes were dead with no light in them. It was like he was just an empty puppet.

"Eh! His eyes are so glazed. He doesn’t even look alive anymore."
"Look look, if he is breathing or not."
"Seriously, what a freak."

One of them grinned and spoke, "Maybe we can try something else to see if he is alive or not."

It was a girl.

She brought out a pair of long earrings It was jewellery, but not that expensive. The quality was not that good. The metal used was sharp and scratchy.

Hong-er looked at it silently. One of the bullies said, "Whatcha gonna do with that?"

The girl spoke with fake cuteness, "Well, this pair of earrings is pretty old. So, I wanna know if it’s actually rusty and painful to wear. But who could I test it on?" She faked thinking.