San Lang, look at me

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖,
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖,
𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆,
𝒑𝒂𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍, 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔.
𝑷𝒂𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍, 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔.

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅,
𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒕.

Xie Lian looked forward as the man came forward. He was a tall and built person. His physique was well proportioned and was intimidating. His eyes were black and his hair raven coloured.

One could truly the resemblance between him and Hua Cheng at some features, even though Hua Cheng must have taken more from his mother's looks.

Xie Lian stared at him, hatred burning in his gaze. The man raised his eyebrows, "You in the red...you look quite familiar...where have I seen you before?"

Hua Cheng couldn't believe his eye. This was his father, standing in front of him. Pei Ming and Lin Yue had already been separated by ghosts swarming around them.

The man looked at Hua Cheng and spoke, "Young man, who are you?"

Hua Cheng didn't say one word, still wide eyed. Xie Lian did the answering for him, "What a shame. You don't know him? He is the supreme ghost king, Crimson Rain Sought Flower, Hua Cheng."

The man smirked, "Ah, one of my opponents."

Xie Lian raised a eyebrow, "You are going to fight against your own son?"

Hua Cheng looked at Xie Lian and said in a low voice, "Gege...what..."

The man froze, "My son? Which one?"

Xie Lian snorted, "The one you beat everyday when he was young."

The man's eyes widened. He stilled and didn't move forward. He spoke slowly, "Are you from XianLe too?"

Hua Cheng started shaking. Xie Lian held him in place and spoke, "San Lang, look at me. Don't look at him."

He then looked at the man and snorted, "Oh I am from XianLe alright. What exactly do you want? Returning after 800 years?"

The man spoke, "I have a special goal. You will not be able to comprehend it."

Hua Cheng sneered, though still shaking, "What goal? Did you finally come to apologise to this god forsaken son of yours?"

The man didn't answer to him. He simply spoke, "We will meet again very soon. Until then."

Xie Lian moved, "Where do you think you are going?!"

But before he could reach to the man, ghosts swarmed him, and the man disappeared.

Hua Cheng finally let out the breath he was holding in. His knees suddenly couldn't hold him up anymore as he knelt down. Xie Lian quickly came back to him and cried, "San Lang! San Lang! San Lang, look at me!"

Hua Cheng gripped his robes and gritted his teeth. He didn't want to appear so weak, really, he wasn't that weak. Not anymore. He was inconveniencing his Gege. He took a deep breath and spoke, "Gege, I am sorry...I-"