San Lang, I want to know

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆.
𝑨𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏,
𝑨𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆,
𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕,
𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕?
𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍?

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒍𝒚,
𝑶𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔.

Red lights.

Red curtains.

Red was the passionate colour of love.

Xie Lian loves the red colour. Hua Cheng wore that colour the best. Red reminded him of his husband's devotion, his passionate love.

Their passionate love.

Xie Lian was just cuddling with Hua Cheng on the their bedroom. He loved the feeling of Hua Cheng close to him.

He loved Hua Cheng's silky black hair, he loved Hua Cheng's thin and sharp eyebrows, he loved Hua Cheng's defined body, he loved Hua Cheng's pale skin, he loved Hua Cheng's lovely smile, he loved Hua Cheng's obsidian black eye that held infinite love just for Xie Lian, he loved Hua Cheng's heart that was filled with passionate love and devotion for himself, to which he still finds himself undeserving of, he loved Hua Cheng's slender fingers and defined knuckles, he loved Hua Cheng's collarbones, he loved Hua Cheng's little teasings, he loved Hua Cheng's strength and decisiveness, he loved Hua Cheng's confidence on his own skills.

Sigh.

Xie Lian just loved Hua Cheng alright? He just loved everything of his San Lang with everything in himself.

Hua Cheng noticed that Xie Lian was staring at him for a while, a brightness visible in his golden brown gaze. He kissed the shorter man's fair nose and spoke, "What is Gege looking at?"
"San Lang."
"Yes?"
"I am looking at San Lang."

Hua Cheng chuckled lowly. Xie Lian pecked his cheeks, "You are so beautiful. The most beautiful person in the world."

Hua Cheng shook his head, "DianXia is more beautiful. San Lang is nowhere near good looking."

Xie Lian for some reason got offended, "Who said that? You are blessed with dashing good looks." He pouted. Hua Cheng kissed that pout.

Xie Lian spoke with a soft tone, "San Lang. You don't think so?"

A shake of head.

"Why?"
"When you hear others constantly tell you what a horrible looking monster you are, you start believing it." Hua Cheng spoke with a small smile.

Xie Lian's heart felt like it just got twisted in the most painful way. He cupped Hua Cheng's cheeks and spoke, "Is it about your childhood?"

Hua Cheng flinched.

Xie Lian understood he hit the bullseye. He slowly kissed Hua Cheng. It was a kiss filled with promises and reassurances, love and devotion. Xie Lian was always going to be devoted to Hua Cheng.

Xie Lian broke the kiss and spoke, "San Lang...can you tell me about those times? If- If you are okay with it-"

Hua Cheng chuckled, "If Gege wants to know, I will show it."