She followed Tokoyami and Rowan outside the agency. Rowan walked towards his bike and kicked started it. 

"Are we all going to fit?" Yoshiko asked.

"Yes." He replied. "Get on. There's plenty of space." 

Yoshiko didnt like the idea of being sandwiched between two people, so Tokoyami sat behind Rowan, and Yoshiko sat in the last.

"Hang on tight," Rowan said. "I dont want Hawks mad at me because his kiddos went flying off my bike."

"How fast do you plan on going?" Tokoyami asked.

A wolfish grin made its way to Rowan's face. "The SUV should arrive at the highway in ten minutes, according to my calculations. So that's how fast we're going."

Before Tokoyami could say another word, Rowan twisted the throttle and went on such fast speed it felt like they were almost flying. Yoshiko gripped Tokoyami from the back, who in turn clutched Rowan's stomach like his life depended on it. 

Yoshiko screamed with delight and took the risk of throwing her hands in the air, enjoying the wind slapping her face. Her hair whipped out of her braid, streaming behind her like a flag as Rowan zoomed his bike through the streets.

"We're close to the highway!" Rowan yelled at the two as they approached the highway, and sure enough, there was a lone SUV on the deserted highway. "I'll be following the car on my bike. You two, go after it!"

"Yes, sir!" Tokoyami and Yoshiko exclaimed. Yoshiko put her hand on Tokoyami's shoulder and balanced her weight, standing on the seat. She let herself get blown with the wind and let sparks escape her palms, flying after SUV, a trail of explosions behind her. Tokoyami flew a little distance behind her.

The driver glanced in the rearview mirror, eyes widening as he saw two heroes chase the car, followed by another hero on a bike. They were so shifty about the whole deal. How did they get caught?!

Yoshiko looked at the car as if it was her prey. Well, it technically was. She increased the power of her explosions, easily catching up with the now speeding car. 

"Stop the car!" She yelled at the driver, who only sped up more. She would have to do this the hard way. She flew above the car, looking at the sunroof. She flew ahead of the car, and when the right moment came, she jumped onto the roof.

"Photonix, break the sunroof!" Tokoyami yelled, flying after the car. "At it!" Yoshiko held on to the railing of the car with dear life. With her free hand, she blasted away the sunroof, sending a shower of glass flying. She slipped inside, landing in the shotgun seat with ease. The driver stared at her for a second before pointing a gun at her, one hand on the steering wheel. 

"Photonix has entered the SUV." She heard Rowan say in the intercom. She heard a thud on the roof, indicating that Tokoyami had made his landing.

"I'm trying to be a passenger princess here," Yoshiko said in a flirtatious tone. "That's not how you treat a passenger princess."

"Passenger princess, my ass!" The man yelled at her. He seemed to be in his early forties by his face, his hair slowly starting to bald. "Get out of the car before you say goodbye to your life!"

"How rude." Yoshiko pretended to be offended, not giving two fucks about the gun pointed at her. "You should stop the car if you want to shoot me, y'know?"

The man growled at her, finger coming on the trigger as he took a quick glance at the road ahead. Before he could shoot, Dark Shadow swopped in and snatched the pistol out of his hand. Tokoyami then jumped in, causing the car to go zig-zag. Tokoyami hopped in the back and glanced in the boot. 

"Get out of the car, you nosy wannabe heroes!" The man snarled.

"I've got the packages," Tokoyami said on the intercom.

"Good job." They heard Rowan's voice over the intercom, followed by the sound of his speeding bike. "Now, get the car to stop."

"Oi, stop the fucking car!" Yoshiko yelled at him, sparks emitting from her palm. "Or I'm blasting you to hell."

"If I'm going down..." A smirk made its way to the man's face. "I'm taking both of you down." He made the car go at a deadly speed. Yoshiko's eyes widened as she saw a small white car a few metres ahead of them. 

"Oh, for fucks sake!" Yoshiko yelled. "Dark Shadow, hold his head back!"

Dark Shadow wrapped himself around the man, tying him to the driver's seat. Yoshiko leaned forward, moving the steering wheel to the left. They were still too fast. So Yoshiko made sure they didnt crash into the white car, going as far left as she could. The man beside her struggled as she muttered her dictionary of curses in one breath. When they crossed the white car, she put the car on neutral, hoping it would slow down before they crashed into something. Yoshiko crossed her fingers as the car slowed down, slowly coming to a stop.

"Holy shit." She let out a breath after what felt like an eternity, slumping back in the seat. She thought Rowan said the police would be diverting the traffic away from the highway so they could work without anyone around. The white car must have gotten on the road before the SUV.

Rowan's bike came to a skidding halt beside the car. He got off it and opened the door, dragging the balding man out of the seat. Yoshiko and Tokoyami also got out of the car.

"I swear I didnt want to do this!" The man screamed as Rowan gripped him by the collar. Yoshiko cringed at how pathetic he sounded. "I was forced to do this! And they paid so well for this job that-"

"Oh, save it for the police." Rowan snapped. Rowan's neck-length hair elegantly sat on his head after the blowout from the wind. Yoshiko had to say it was a shame he was in his late twenties. He was totally the hot guy every girl wanted. 

"We've got the man and the drugs, as well," Rowan said into the earpiece. 

"We've succeeded with our mission too." They heard Hawks voice on the intercom. 

When the police arrived, they arrested the now-wailing man and confiscated the drugs. As they were shoving the man into a police car, she heard Hawks on the private channel.

"Hey, Yoshi, good job out there." She heard his cheerful voice. "Tell Tokoyami the same."

"Toko, Hawks says, good job." 

"Same," Tokoyami replied.

"He says the same," Yoshiko said, pressing her earpiece. 

"This calls for a celebration." He said, switching to the other channel. "Let's meet at the usual place."

"Who's ready for another ride?" Rowan asked, getting on his bike. 

"Can we please not go too fast this time?" Tokoyami muttered. "I felt like my guts would go flying."

"Oh, dont worry." Rowan chuckled in a deep voice. 

Rowan drove at a normal speed this time. Tired, Yoshiko rested her head on Tokoyami's back as Rowan drove. She felt content with the night's events. The wind cooled down the sweat on the back of her neck, giving her tingles. The adrenaline rush had her face flushed. This was the most thrilling experience she had in a while.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

The format went crazy with this chapter. Hope it turns out right for you guys.