Chapter Ten

Morning came and I woke up.

"I'll have a talk with Randall." Daryl said.

"Are you sure?" Rick asked him.

"Yeah. I can handle it." he said.

"I'll help." I told him.

"No. No way." Rick told me.

"I not offering. I'm telling. I know how to get information out of people. My uncle and grandpa taught me." I told them.

"Fine." Rick said, reluctantly.

------Time Skip-------

I watched as Daryl punched Randall. Blood going everywhere on the floor. He continued to do this action until he started talking.

" I told you--" Randall was saying until Daryl punched him.

"You told us shit!" I yelled. I could smell the lie.

"I barely knew those guys. I met them on the road." He told us.

"How many in your group?" Daryl asked.

Randall didn't answer so, I grabbed my knife and went closer to him. I slowly cut him until he cries out the number.

"30. 30 guys." He cried out.

"Where?" I asked stabbing him in his leg.

"I don't know. I swear. We were never anyplace more than a night." He yelled.

Daryl got closer as I pushed my knife deeper in.

"Scouting? Planning on staying local?" Daryl asked him.

"I don't know. They--They left me behind." Randall said.

"Did you ever pick off a scab?" Daryl asked him grabbing my knife and moving the scar on his knee.

"Come on, man! I'm--I'm trying to cooperate." He yelled.

"Start real slow at first. Sooner or later, you've just gotta rip it off." Dary said describing what would happen.

"Okay. Okay. They have weapons-- Heavy stuff, automatics. But I didn't do anything." Randall said.

I scoffed at that. "Your boys shot our people, tried to take this farm. You just went along for the ride? You're trying to tell me you're innocent?" Daryl asked.

"Yes! These-- these people took me in. Not just guys-- A whole group of them. Men and Women. Kids too-- Just like you people. Thought I'd have a better chance with them, you know?" Randall told us.

"But... We got out, scavenge-- Just the men. One night we-- we found this little campsite. A man and his two daughters-- teenagers, you know? Real young, real cute." He continued.

I slowly pick my head up and look at him. They didn't. I was so disgusted with what humanity has become. I kept quiet and just kept listening to him speak.

"Their daddy had to watch while these guys-- they-- And they didn't even kill him afterwards. They just-- They just made him watch as his daughters-- They just-just-- just left him there." He continued.

I was horrified. I could tell he was telling the truth. All I could feel was sadness for those two girls and their father. I noticed Daryl looking at Randall in disgust.

"No, but-but-- but I didn't touch those girls. No, I swear I didn't to--" He added but before he could continue Daryl kicked him.

I decided to see if he was telling the truth. He wasn't. He just had the scent of a liar. Along with Daryl, we started punching and kicking him till he was on the brink of death. He kept begging and begging but we didn't stop.