|𝟭𝟴|~ 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The Earth Giants look up and grumble as the mist begins to lift off of their home, revealing the beautiful blue sky that lay just above them, the morning sun once again shining through the trees and allowing color back into its borders.

The small salamander chitters while crawling atop a small rock, and smiles as the wind spirit flutters around it before lifting it up into the air in excitement and happiness.

The creature sticks it's tongue out as the spirit does so, and smiles.

...

The Northuldra all gather together and walk slowly outside the once mist covered land, all heads turned upwards at the blue sky.

Anna and Kristoff walk slowly before stopping, their arms around eachother before looking down. Anna shakes her head. "I'm sorry I left you behind..I was just so desperate to protect them.."

"I know, I know..it's okay." Kristoff assures, staring into his girlfriend's eyes with genuine love. "My love is not fragile.." he takes her into his arms, and rests his head against hers.

...

Ryder looks up with wide eyes as his shoulders go slack, and smiles softly. "Wow.." he breaths out. "Look at the sky.."

Honeymaren walks to his side, and nods her head in return. She bumps her shoulders with his, not once taking her eyes off of it.

"I just didn't realize there was so much of it."

...

Mattias and Yelena stand side by side, their heads upturned. "34 years.."

"Five months.."

"And 23 days..."

They recite their times trapped in the forest. Mattias looks down at the women, before offering her his arm, and together, they walk into the open field.

Sven bellows at the open grass before taking off and causing the rest of the reindeers to follow. They all run in a group before gathering into an oval like shape outside of their home, running together, with the babies in the middle.

...

Anna watches the happy moment with a frown, but stops when she feels both a cold and warm shiver run up her arm.

Looking down, she raises a brow as a few shards of ice flutter around her, before gasping at the small, glowing orange ball next to it.

The shards merge together and form a small snowflake design, and makes Anna reach for it before chasing it as they flutter down a small hill.

The princess stops just at the edge of the cliff, and looks out towards the fjord. She takes a step back and feels herself begin to tear up as a horse approaches from the distance, two figures together as one waves frantically at her.