|𝟭𝟯|~ 𝗔 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Both Anna and Olaf yell as the small boat twists and turns. The orange path continues to form, and seemed to be carrying them aimlessly through the woods.

Anna tries to slow it down by pressing her palms against the ground, but hisses in pain as the rocky earth scratches and tears away at the flesh of her hands.

"Olaf help me stop!" She yells. "Give me a hand!" The little snowman obliges, and (literally) hands over his own arm. Anna dosnet waste a second before grabbing it and stretching it towards an incoming branch.

"Hang on!" Instead of slowing down, the both yelp as the both turns to the side and begins to spiral down another hill, completely off the given path.

Anna grunts as they get shot into the air before landing in a rough stream. "Oh, come on!" She yells to the heavens, and tries to steal the boat with Olaf's twigs.

"Anna." Olaf begins. "This might sound crazy, but I'm sensing some rising anger."

The princess groans as her head gets knocked by a branch, and woods her head up with an angry yell. "Well, I am angry, Olaf! He-They promised me we'd do this together!"

With an angry huff, Anna turns away and pulls a few twigs from her hair while Olaf looks down nervously. "Uh-huh! But what I mean is, I'm sensing rising anger..in me"

His voice shakes at the odd but new feeling, causing a Anna to double take at his words. "Wait, your angry?" She diverts her full attention to the panicking snowman.

"Um..I-I think so?" Olaf says, uncertain. "Espen and (Y/N) pushed me away, too, and didn't even say goodbye.."

The princess nods in understanding with furrowed brows. "And you have every right to be very, very mad at them."

Olaf listens, but shakes his head. "And you said some things never change, but since then, everything's done nothing but change."

The snowman's voice trembles as he looks down, causing a sense of guilt to form in Anna's chest.

"I know, but look!" She brings his twig up and holds it with both hands. "I'm still here, holding your hand."

Olaf exhales with a small but noticeable smile. "Yeah, tha-that's a good point Anna.."

The young women smiles, but immediately gasps as she looks behind her friend. "You're such a good listener-" before Olaf could say more, Anna launched herself forward and smushed her hands against his mouth, and shushes him quickly.

"Don't shush me, that's rude!"

Anna shakes her head, and spins Olaf's head around. They both gasp quietly as an Earth Giant comes into view, thankfully, the beast was sleeping as it's snores sent ripples through the water it rested near.

"Oh, the giants!" Olaf whispers, "Their huge!"

Together, they flail and try to stop the boat from knocking into a Giants nose that stuck out of the water. Anna stops it just in time, and breaths a sigh of relief as the Giant continued to snore.

It blows a puff of air out its nose, and sends them around. Olaf smiles in relief, but immediately frowns as several more sleeping giants come into view.

Anna looks around, and noticed a small cave just right of a giants foot. "Hang on Olaf.." she presses the snowman's arm into the water and quickly paddles.

It takes them a short while before passing the rock monsters and easily slipping into the cave. But the moment of bliss is short lived as Anna looks forward and grips the edges of the boat.

"Try not to scream.." she mumbles. Olaf looks forward and gasps as a long waterfall approaches. He puts his hand over his mouth and puffs out his cheeks before squinting as the boat goes over.

Anna cringes as her body lifts of the boat. Olaf's head slightly lifts off his body as his mouth opens wide, but a small and squeaky scream is released before they hit the water below.

...

Anna shakes as much water as she could out of her coat before waking and picking up a branch. She clicks two rocks together, and sighs as a fire slowly crawls up it.

She picks it up and looks around before bending down and snatching Olaf's nose off the floor. "Found it!"

Carefully, she pushes it back into Olaf's head, to which he responded with an open mouth of water, with a fish flipping out. "Thank you."

Looking around, Olaf smiles with a raised brow. "Where are we?"

Anna purses her lips and shrugs. "In a pit, with no way out.." she sighs, and turns as Olaf waddles towards a small whole in the wall.

"But, with a spooky, pitch black way in."

...

Together, the two carefully walk through the small whole that eventually opened up into a bigger section of the tunnel.

Anna gasps as she looks around nervously, to which Olaf took notice and gently took her hand in his. "Come on, it'll be fun!"

The princess nods, and allows her smaller friend to lead the way, but frowns as he speaks again. "Assuming we don't get stuck here forever, no one ever finds us and you starve and I give up.."

"But bright side! Espen and (Y/N) gotta be doing a whole lot better than we are."

——