|𝟲|~ 𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The group, now all changed into proper attire and equipped with the correct tools, glide through an unkept part of land, the large mountains and hills looming over them as they leave Arendelle.

(Y/N) adjusts her jacket from her spot beside Kristoff, as she rolls the sleeves up to tie a knot and adjusts the reigns.

She and the blonde shared in small talk here and there, as the siblings sit behind them and ogle as their partners move about, their muscles flexing every second they moved.

Anna glances to her brother, and smirks as Espen stared slacked jawed as his girlfriend removed her jacket, leaving her in a tight fitting black vest, hugging her curves and outlining each dent and strain in her arms.

The princess bumps her shoulder with her brother's, causing him to scoff and look away with a raging blush. He turns to the side and avoids his sisters gaze, but continues to steal glances as (Y/N) and Kristoff continue to chat.

"Who's into trivia?" Olaf's voice suddenly rings out. No one answers, leaving the snowman to continue the conversation. "I am. Okay!"

...

Sven leads them over a bridge, as the little man made of snow continued his little game.

"Did you know that water has memory? True fact." Olaf continues, "It's disputed by many, but it's true."

...

They calmly pass by the snowy mountains. (Y/N) smirks and glances back to her boyfriend as a very familiar castle glimmers in the distance.

Espen wrinkles his nose from behind her in amusement, and continues to watch her as Olaf carries on with his game.

"Did you know that men are six times more likely to be struck by lightning?"

...

The sun slowly begins to catch on the horizon as they pass just outside a forest. (Y/N) had grown tired of helping her friend up front and decided to take her leave to the back of the sleigh.

She leaned her head against her boyfriends shoulder, as her jacket laid in both their laps, their hands together on top of the material.

"Did you know gorillas burp when they're happy?"

...

"Did you know we blink four million times a day?"

...

"Did you know wombats poop squares?"

...

"Did you know sleeping quietly on long journeys prevents insanity?" Kristoff finally speaks, as they slowly move through a deserted part of land, dried up bushes and trees greeting them.