|𝟴|~ 𝗔𝗻 𝗢𝗱𝗱 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Uhm.." Olaf calls out, unsure and confused. The earth beneath his snow covered feet was scattered with red leaves, several patches of orange laid bare.

"Anna? Espen? (Y/N)? Samantha?" He takes a moment to himself before bursting into a fit of giggles and wheezing. "I don't even know a Samantha!"

Olaf doubles over in laughter as he falls into a pile of leaves. He continues to laugh before gasping as a strong gust of wind pushes the leaves upwards, and leaves him with his twigs all sprawled atop his head.

He shrugs it off before getting up and continuing his search. He stops with a blank face as the pile of leaves from earlier falls on top of him, and a chitter from above falls after.

"..that's normal."

Olaf takes a step and falls flat on his face as he trips over a rock, before shooting upwards as a gust of steam hits him in the face.

He takes a moment to himself and looks around, and gasps as the same chitter from before mocks him from above.

He tries again, and again, but continuously looks back and around as the chitter follows him.

A whole suddenly caved in infront of him, and he peeks inside with a wide eye. "Samantha?"

The small snowman looks around, his brows furrowed but an uneasy smile adorns his cheeks.

"This will all make sense when I am older."

He turns around, and backs away as a pink flame, with a blue center, hops from tree to tree.

"Someday I will see that this makes sense.."

Olaf gently removes his twigs from his head, and turns around. The flame continues to follow at a distance as the snowman smiles to himself.

"One day, when I'm old and wise, I'll think back and realize."

He puts in new twigs, and skips down a small hill.

"That these were all completely normal events!"

Olaf shrieks with wide eyes as the fire passes between his legs and disappears, before shrugging and continuing his small song.

"I'll have all the answers when I'm older."

He skips with a smile, and passes through a dark wood, sharp vines and twigs coming in from all directions.

"Like why we're re in this dark, enchanted wood.

He forms his twigs together and makes a shadow puppet of himself with sharp teeth and fangs.