|𝟰|~ 𝗔 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A few hours had passed since the three had fallen asleep. Anna lay on her back, her arms sprawled out against the bed as the blanket that once covered her now lay on the floor.

Espen laid with his back to his sister, as his arms found their way to wrap themselves securely around his lovers hips. His fingers pressed into (Y/N)'s skin, causing her to sigh happily at the feeling.

"Ah-uh-ah-ah"

His head lay against her collar, his lips brushing against the skin and causing goosebumps to ripple from his touch.

"Ah-uh-ah-ah!"

The voice quickly brings the King from his slumber, his eyes wide and face pulled in annoyance.

Shifting his weight, Espen pushes his face deeper into his girlfriend's neck, but groans as the voice continues to reach his ears, over, and over again.

He gets up with a huff, and slowly pulls himself away from (Y/N), much to his displeasure. He holds his breath as she shifts a bit with a whine, but relaxes as she goes back to sleep with a mumble.

Espen makes his way across his room with a sigh. Taking one last look at (Y/N), he closes the door with a stern expression.

————————————————————————

"I can hear you, but I won't."

Carefully backing away from the door, Espen takes in his surroundings.

"Some look for trouble, while others don't."

He walks down the corridors before coming to stop at a large mirror, a long table infront of it with two candles at the sides. Gently setting his hands against it, Espen sighs as he shakes his head.

"There's a thousand reasons, I should go about my day."

He looks up and stares at himself in the mirror, his pupils quickly darting down and catching on the necklace he had worn all these years, the small ring still attached.

"And ignore your whispers, which I wish would go away, oh.."

Espen turns away from the mirror and continues walking down the hall, the voice continuing to call out.