|𝟯|~ 𝗔 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A hippo!"

"A lion!"

"Your aunt Linda!"

"(Y/N), stop!" Anna snorts out, her composure slipping as she laughs at her friend. The family had decided to play a few rounds of charades before bed, and to say that they were having a good time would be an understatement.

"What?" (Y/N) chuckles from her space beside Espen on the velvet couch, her body tucked comfortably into his side as her feet pulled together under her form. "The growling, slow eye movement, it has to be her!"

Espen shakes his head from beside her, adjusting himself so he would be able to run his right hand through her hair. "That's not very nice, my dear." He scolds, causing his lover to roll her eyes.

"Shush and eat." (Y/N) whines, snatching a chocolate chip biscuit from a plate beside her and stuffing it into her boyfriends mouth, her fingers move to his cheek and push against it, causing Espen to whine at the feeling.

"Shtawp fwat.." he mumbles, his mouth full. He moves his head to the side, and his brows raise as he locks eyes with a grinning Kristoff. The blonde moves his eyes down to the King's pocket, and moves his lids up and down.

Espen shakes his head quickly, signaling for his friend to knock his foolishness off and stopping as (Y/N) moves her head forward, her eyes pulled together.

"..Kristoff are you having a seizure?"

"Hey! Pay attention!" Anna calls from the front, everyone's attention moving towards her. Espen shakes his head before relaxing, and allowing his sister to continue.

Anna growls, and stomps her feet, receiving several answers from her audience.

"Lion?"

"We already said that!"

"Grizzly bear?"

"Brown bear!"

"Monster?"

Espen clutches a silk pillow to his chest as he runs his fingers up and down his girlfriends sides. (Y/N) presses her cheek against his shoulder, and giggles as she watches her friend.

"Hans?" She jokingly questions, immediately shooting up from the couch as Anna gasps and nods at her. "Um! Okay! Let me think!" Espen watches with an adoring smile as (Y/N) shoots random answers, her face pulled together and lips pulled into a frown.

She was beautiful.

"Unredeemable monster!" Espen finally calls out, his sister shaking her head.

"Greatest mistake of your life?"

"Wouldn't even kiss you!"

(Y/N) closes her eyes for a second, before gasping and standing from the couch, a finger raised as she yells. "Villa-!"