|𝟭|~ 𝗔 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗗𝗮𝘆 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

All is quiet in the kingdom of Arendelle as the people all tuck in for bed, exhausted from a hard days work.

Within the mighty walls of the castle, three young children had not yet succumb to their tiredness.

...

"Anna, Espen, (Y/N)!"

"Bedtime soon!"

A young boy with snowy white hair turns a small snowman around, it's face upturned as it roared within the makeshift woods of snow.

"Uh-oh, the princess is trapped in the snow goblins evil spell!" A young Anna exclaims seriously as she grabbed the snowman along with a princess doll.

Her brother watches with wide eyes as he listened intently to her story, as (Y/N) laid comfortably against his back, her cheek pressed against his shoulder.

The young girl wore a long sleeved dress shirt, a soft (F/C) that contrasted rather weirdly with Espen's light blue nightie. Her hair was to her shoulders, undone and fluffy as she pushed a peace of it behind her hair.

Espen feels her shift behind him, and straightens his back before reaching behind him and patting her leg comfortably.

Anna drops the princess to the ground, and gestures to her brother. "Quick, Espen! Make a Prince! A fancy one!"

Quickly, the young Prince gets to work and creates a fancy looking man, his posture straight and firm.

"Oh, no! The Prince is trapped, too!"

Very quietly, King Agnaar and his Queen, Iduana, peek into their children's room, small smiles on their faces as they watch the children play.

The king yelps quietly as a hand claps him on his shoulder. Turning around, Agnaar smiles gently as he faces his oldest friend, (F/N). He still wore his uniform proudly, his medals and sword shinier than ever.

Carefully, (F/N) watches with the faintest of smiles as he watches his daughter snuggle up against the young Prince, his chest feeling warm as Espen reaches behind him and absentmindedly plays with the girls fingers.

With a nod and a salute, (F/N) makes his way down the hall, to continue his duties. The King and Queen watch him leave, smiles on their faces as they watch their friend leave.

A friend who has been with them through thick and thin, a friend, who wasent even from Arendelle.

"Who cares about danger when there's love?" Anna says dreamily, both Espen and (Y/N) shrinking away with snorts as they listen.

The (H/C) girl quickly turns around from her position, and jumps up and wraps her arms around Espen's neck, causing him to chuckle and angle his head so the two locked eyes.