|𝟭𝟱|~ 𝗔 𝗥𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

..husband right here ☝️

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Espen and (Y/N) smile as the island approaches, and the King wraps his arms around his lovers waist before setting his chin on her shoulder.

"Every inch of me is trembling, but not from the cold."

(Y/N) smiles to herself as she listens to his voice, and reaches her hand around to trace his jaw with her fingers.

"Something is familiar, like a dream I can reach but not quite hold."

Espen sighs, and takes her hand before kissing her wrist as they draw nearer to the frozen fortress.

"We can sense you there, like a friend we've always known."

The horse slides against the water, and allows the two magic wielders to jump off its back and onto the snow below.

(Y/N) immediately takes her boyfriends hand in hers, before they both bow to the spirit.

"We're arriving, and it feels like we are home.."

The spirit takes off and dives back into the water before allowing its body to melt into the liquid.

Espen and (Y/N) turn around, and their smiles just grow bigger as they take in the large glaciers that sprouted from the sides of the mountain.

It was a large fortress, incased in large ice, but well hidden. The King gently brings his hand around his neck and undors the small bun, and sighs as his hair comes undone.

(Y/N) turns to him, and watches as his hair falls just below his ear, giving the empression that he had a rather large head of hair. She tucks a small peace of it behind his ear, and watches as he smiles.

"I have always been a fortress. Cold secrets deep inside."

They enter the structure, and stare at the long curved hallway infront of them.

"You have secrets to, but you don't have to hide!"

"Show yourself." (Y/N) mumbles while she fiddles with her hands. Espen looks down at her and smiles at her doey eyed expression.