|𝟭𝟮|~ 𝗔 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The trio walk through an open field of land where the ground and sky blended together in an odd clash of black and grey.

The small Salamander from before crawled atop a small boulder nearby, and licked its eyeball before scurrying down it and rushing to the group.

(Y/N) cupped her palms together, and vocalized the same song she heard before. "Oh, oh, uh, oh!" She yells, her voice echoing slightly through the trees.

As she had not been able to hear the voice any longer, Espen gave her the chance to try and make contact with it once more. He followed closely behind her as he watched nervously, his fingers moving across his palms in discomfort.

Anna brought her cape closer to her chest as she looked around, and gasps with wide eyes as Olaf copied what (Y/N) was doing, except his voice was off-key and made everyone in the group nearly fall over in panic.

The little critter's body burst into pink flames as Olaf passed it, before running down the rock it was on to avoid him.

Anna exhales in relief, having known that it was only the small snowman and not a raging monster wanting to attack her.

(Y/N) sings aloud once more, and giggles as Olaf copies her again, his voice high pitched and ear piercing. Espen cringes from behind her, but shakes his head as his girlfriend looks over her shoulder and smiles at him.

Anna sighs loudly before speaking. "Hey, Olaf, Um. Maybe just one of you should do it?"

To this the little snowman responds with a smile. "I agree, she's a little pitchy."

The princess chuckles softly, and grunts as she feels a strong wind push against her and sending her stumbling forward.

Olaf gasps excitedly as the wind moves around him. "Hey, Gales back!"

The spirit twirls around the young couple, and averts their direction to a long post in the air, just barely visible over the hill. (Y/N)'s eyes furrow as she stares at the flag hanging off the mast.

Quickly, she sprints up the hill, the siblings following closely behind as they near the top.

Their eyes widen as a giant ship plays into view. It was damaged for the most part, the upper deck completely broken off while the lower barely hung on.

(Y/N) takes a step back before gripping Espen's arm while Anna gripped his other. "How can it be?" The princess mumbles, and (Y/N) shakes her head.

"What is it?" Olaf asks in confusion. (Y/N) sniffs before shaking her head as she feels her throat close up.

"It's my father's ship.."

"But this isn't the Southern sea." Olaf states as he looks around, his eyes wide yet concerned.