Chapter 45.

Akoya

We move through the village in silence.

I can sense the incensed waves of fury radiating off Aonung, and the gentle hand I keep on his arm is a small consolation.

We finally make it to our marui, and as I sigh and flop into bed, Aonung stands rigidly still, looking blankly and furiously down at me.

"Ao- Aonung?"

"Did he touch you?"

I'm shocked by Aonung's voice. I've never heard it so cold and dangerous, and I'd be lying if I didn't say attractive, but now isn't that time.

"N- no," I say in a small voice. "Not like that, anyway."

"That doesn't make it any better," Aonung whispers harshly. "Where?"

I turn my wrist over and glance at my waist. I can still feel the ghostly burn of Nashvi's hands, yet there is no visible scorch or graze, although my skin feels on fire.

There is only a small outline of red handprints, and Aonung hisses furiously.

Why am I fucking crazy for finding him so hot right now?

"It's okay, Ao," I say, cupping his face gently and steering his gaze from the handprints to my face.

"It's not-"

"I'm fine," I say firmly, gently sliding my thumb over his cheek. "Nothing happened, thanks to you."

"But what if I hadn't got there in time? What would have happened to you?"

"I can sort myself out," I say, swallowing. "I just... froze for a moment. But it was all okay, because you were there."

"But what if it happens again-"

"It won't. You took care of that, and so will I."

Aonung exhales heavily, and I see some of his anger fade.

"I'll never let something happen to you," Aonung growls, his hand sliding over my waist to hide the other mark from view. 

"Good," I say, moving over to straddle him. "I can't always be the one protecting us."

Aonung laughs and moves to kiss me, sliding his hand over my neck and into my hair, the other lifting me up slightly so our bodies are pressed closer.

That was hot.

"You promised this could come off," Aonung says, breaking the kiss to tap gently at my beaded top.

"I never promised anything," I say, nudging his nose with mine. Aonung makes a sound half-growl-half-laugh, and he pulls at the string so my top slides away and instantly kissing my breasts.

"Fuck," I groan, half-grumpy that he managed to convince me so fast, half urgent for more.

He slides away my loincloth next, his fingers grazing my clit before pushing into me. I moan loudly, bucking my hips against his hand. His hands are fucking massive, the other resting on my ribs, thumb gently brushing over my tits.

Then he pulls his fingers out as I get closer, and I whine in frustration.

He slides away his loincloth, and I can't help smirking at the sight of him, impossibly huge and painfully hard as he pumps himself a few times before lining himself up.

I move my hips quickly, trying to get some satisfaction, but he stops my movements my gripping my hips in place.

"I'm meant to give you a rest princess," Aonung smirks, hands moving onto my ass but still stopping me from moving against him.

"Don't be gentle," I whisper, smirking up at him as his eyes widen slightly. "I'm not exactly inexperienced anymore, I can take it."

"Are you sure-"

"Just do it Aonung," I snap, glaring at him.

"Yes ma'am," he quips, snapping his hips forward and burying himself deep inside me.

I cry out, the pain and pleasure just a delicious mix. Aonung instantly pauses, swiping my hair away.

"Are you okay? I can stop-"

"Don't you dare," I growl. "Don't go gentle. Just... go."

I can sense Aonung's desperate amusement and incredulity at my eagerness, and he thrusts deeply again, his tip kissing my cervix instantly.

I can never get used to him quickly, not with that fucking monster buried inside me, but the pain of the stretch is always impossibly good.

I'm fucking sick.

He moves hard and deep, faster and stronger than ever before, and each slam he gives me brings waves of pleasure and moans and whimpers.

"Fuck," he groans as I clench around him.

"Ao," I whimper, clawing desperately at his shoulders, trying to find anything to grip onto.

He moves my waist, bringing me down onto each of his thrusts, and I'm practically screaming at this point. 

I remember what Ronal said about thin marui walls, but I can't even pretend to care as wave after wave of pleasure wash over me.

"Ak - Koy," Aonung grunts, and I can tell he's close as his hands tremble slightly on my waist.

I move quicker, moving devilishly against him as we meet again and again and again in a way that makes us curse and groan and throw our heads back, wrinkling our sheets with our desperately tight grip.

"Aonung," I cry out as I come, and I feel him shudder around me.

He groans loudly, still thrusting through our highs, and the waves of euphoria continue to ripple long after he pulls out.

I whine a little at the cold, empty feeling, but he instinctively puts an arm over me and draws me into him.

"No resting," I say, propping my head up on his chest to look up at him. "I can take whatever."

"Good," Aonung laughs, kissing my shoulder gently. 

"Good," I whisper back, smiling fondly up at him.

~~~~~

Who's your favourite character so far? Pls message or comment, love to hear from you <3