ch 33; The birth of Demise

'

Ganondorf uncapped the glass bottle, where he, a few seconds later, swallows down the yellow potion. The taste is weird. Metallic, but also not. Maybe it's the taste of blood?
It also tastes like different kinds of herbs and mushrooms.

The red-haired man grunts when he lowers the now empty bottle.
He starts shifting on the ground to get up on the feet.

Link is eyeing him curiously while moving away to give him space to move around.
" Well?..." he raises an eyebrow and gets slowly up on the feet as well.
"... Do you feel anything? ... Do you feel like a new person?" He asks.

Ganondorf starts eyeing himself where he holds up the arms a little. He turns around with the upper body while examining the rest of the body.
A few seconds later, he shrugs.
" No... I don't feel the slightest as a new pers-..." he starts saying where he first thinks the potion didn't work. But, suddenly, he feels something moving around inside of him. Like something inside him is protesting wildly against the potion he drank. He stiffened while cold sweating.

Link starts getting a bit nervous from the other man's sudden silence.
" Ganon -..." he starts saying when the Gerudo man suddenly leans swiftly forward with a loud grunt in pain while holding the arms against the muscular stomach. The glass bottle slipped from the hand and smashed down at the ground where glass pieces scattered.

The hylian turns against Midna.
" What's going on?!" He asks, worried.

The twili woman's eyes move from Link to Ganondorf.
" Don't worry... It's only part of the process where the soul is rejecting the part he is evil... It's soon over..." she simply explains and keeps looking at the man with the ongoing pain.

Link furrows the eyebrows and looks back at his husband.

A while later, dark pieces of some kind of material start coming out from Ganondorf's body. It looks like smoke.
Those pieces move away a few meters, where they slowly start forming a huge creature.

When the last piece of evil left Ganondorf, the man slumped heavily down with the knee on the ground. The sweat is covering his back and forehead. He pants loudly.

Link's lips jerk unsurely upward. It seems the potion worked. Since he can't feel the slightest evil from Ganondorf any longer.
He is about to kneel down by him when a loud roar startled them both.
The hylian turns swiftly around where the evil from Ganondorf's soul has created a monster in the size of a smaller mountain.
He wides the eyes in shock of seeing the creature who looks like a pinecone with feet where the toes look like white water-ballons. Its mouth is ridiculous huge, and it looks like it can swallow a group of horses in one swallow.
He swallows hardly. Did that thing come out from Ganondorf?!

Zelda, Sidon, and Linkly stare in a similar shock at the thing. How absurd it looks like.

Midna takes out a small thing. It looks like a pointy stone with weird symbols craved on the stake.
" Alright, everyone... We need to hurry and imprison that thing before it gets its full power... I'm going to place this thing into its forehead... Then I want someone to use the master sword and seal..." she starts explaining while the stake in her hand starts increasing in size while it starts floating above the palm.

Link pulls the eyes from the pinecone monster and looks over at Midna, where someone appears behind her. Zant!
He wides the eyes and flinches a little toward her.
" MIDNA! WATCH OUT, ZANT..." he shouts while moving toward her.

The twili woman grunts confused. The second she feels how someone leans over her shoulder, she glances nervously toward the person. Shuddering, she gasps when she sees her enemy. The wicked cousin who has tried stealing her throne as the rightful leader of the twilight realm.