ch 10; wrong name

Link notices how he is shaking.
How cold, damp and hard the ground is beneath him.
He curls into a ball with his arms embracing himself.
"Cold..." he mumbles before memories from yesterday hit him badly.
He flinches and cracks his eyes wide opened.
Screaming is echoing in his mind.
And Linkly's begging and pleading are haunting his mind.
Link sits up onto the ground.
"Linkly?..." he asks and looks around, afraid of finding Linkly dead somewhere.
"Huh?..." he looks down on his ripped tunic and touches the fabric there it's ripped apart.
His head starts aching of the memory of being turned into a blood thirsty beast and hunting the one he cares about.
The memory of blood pops up in his mind.
"LINKLY..." he screams and stands up with the cottage in front him to his right side about a few meters ahead.

Linkly couldn't completely falling asleep.
Instead he was sitting down with his arms around his knees and dozing off.
"LINKLY..."  Link screams from outside the cottage and made Linkly to jolt.
"Li-..." Linkly unwraps his arms and his heart starts beating hopefully.
His eyes start tearing while he stands up on tired and shaking legs.
"Li-...n-k..." he mumbles and walks against the door with his arm outreached against it.
"LINKLY ARE YOU IN THERE?!" Link screams from the other side of the door.
Linkly gasps smiling with happy tears falling.
"Uhm..." he nods.
"I'm here... Wait... I will open the door..." he adds in the mind and takes away the axe from the door
"Thanks goddess you are alright..." Link says relieved.
Linkly starts opening the door and sees how Link's grateful smile disappeared the moment he sees Linkly.
Linkly raises an eyebrow and tilts his head asking.
"Something wrong?"
Link wides his eyes shocked and reaches out his hand against Linkly's head.
Linkly's heart pounds faster and he closes his eyes. Thinking Link will caress his cheek and perhaps giving him a kiss.
"Your hair..." Link exhales and grabs some of Linkly's cut strands of golden hair.
The cut strands end somewhere by Linkly's chin.
The hair is uneven with long hair on one of the sides of his head while the other side is short.
Linkly opens his eyes and blinks confused.
"My hair?..."
Link furrows his eyebrows bothered and looks apologizing at Linkly.
"That was my fault, right?... I-... I were the one who damaged your beautiful hair, am I not correct?" He asks and drops his hand from Linkly's hair.
Linkly presses his lips together since he was about to making crying sounds.
" I-... I'm just happy that, you are yourself again and not harmed...My hair isn't any big deal...I...I promise" Linkly tells him with disappointed tears leaving his tired eyes.
Link exhales snickering and leans his forehead at Linkly's forehead while he placed his hands on Linkly's cheeks.
"You are amazing... Do you know that?... I'm not worthy your awesomeness..."
Link giggles.
"No, you are the one who are awesome..."
Link snorts chuckling.
"No I'm not..." he grins before he starts kissing Linkly who gasps surprised.
Linkly's heart pounds happily and is spreading warmth through his whole body.
"I...I think I...I love him...Y-yeah... I think my feelings for Link is love...I love him.. " Linkly thinks too himself while he starts closing his eyes and leans closer against Link to kiss him back.
Link grins against his lips and have'd heard every single word Linkly just was thinking about.
But perhaps he shouldn't mention that. Linkly have'd a point when he yesterday told him to stay away from his mind.
That, Link doesn't has right to read every single thought he has.

Link starts getting frustrated of the kiss.
Somehow his damn member thought it was welcome to join the party and started standing up.
He breaks the kiss and exhales moaning.
Linkly looks confused at him.
"Something wrong?"
Link snorts.
"I'm sorry..." he apologies blushing and swallows hardly.
Linkly raises an eyebrow and looks asking at Link who sounds as he is panting.
"Why are you apologizing? And why are you panting?"
Link jerks and looks arousal at Linkly.
"You are too cute... I couldn't control myself...Just give me few minutes and I will be alright..."
Linkly exhales gasping.
Then he starts taking off his sky blue tunic.
Link gasps and grabs Linkly's tunic to keep it on, on him.
"Don't-..." Link starts saying.
Linkly snorts.
"Please... I want to... And you want it too, right?"
Link looks shyly away.
"Y-yeah...But... You are harmed... I don't want to harm you anymore..."
Linkly jolts.
"How?..."
Link looks sadly at him.
" I'm smelling dried and fresh blood from you... " he explains.
Linkly looks thoughtfully down on the wooden floor between them.
Then he looks determined up at Link.
"I don't care... I want this...So please..."
Link raises his eyebrows shocked of Linkly's determination.
"Okay..." he nods agreeing and takes away his hands from Linkly's tunic.
Linkly smiles widely and takes off his tunic.
Link purrs happily when he sees Linkly's naked upper body.
"Wow... You are so cute..." he mumbles and lower his head against Linkly's chest there he starts kissing Linkly's nipple softly.
Link unzips Linkly's trousers while he kisses Linkly's breast.
Then he starts sucking on it while his hands starts caressing Linkly's back.
Linkly jolts blushing and starts breathing heavier.
One of Link's hand starts caressing by Linkly's shoulder blade while the other finds its way into Linkly's trousers and boxer.
His hand strokes over Linkly's buttocks and tries separating them.