Fear In The Air:

Captain's Log- Stardate 9800 : Through spectacular means, the TARDIS collided itself with NC-1701. As a result, she and her crew have been thrust into a whole new world. It was not the first time something like this had happened. Now, we're led into a difficult situation.

From such intensity of their travel, all aboard the Enterprise had been struck unconscious. In time, all would awake and compose themselves. No one was hurt, but all were confused.

"What happened?", asked a still dizzy Uhura.

"I believe," started Spock, "my head made contact with the rail and-"

"No, Mr. Spock", she replied, "I was talking about what happened with the ship."

"It appears that we've been transported to someplace else.", said Chekov as he checked the navigations, "We are completely off course."

"You're right.", Rand, "I do not recognize that planet."

The domain she was seeing on screen was none other than Coruscant.

"Of course you don't recognize it.", mumbled the Doctor, "Who-in the Milky Way-could?"

Upon noticing his demeanor-that familiar Whovian demeanor, Kirk knew something was being hidden.

"Alright,", Kirk said to the Timelord, "what do you know?"

"I was going to tell you.", defended Smith, "There's just been a bunch of surprises-"

"What do you know?", repeated a more serious Kirk.

"For starters...", exhaled Smith, "We're not even within our own solar system-let alone Kansas. We are now in another domain. Another world and...perhaps...another time. We are not here by accident; we are here to help them; the people living in this dimension."

"With what?", asked Sulu.

"To fight against....", Smith was out to admit the main foe, Abeloth, but held back.

"To fight against grave foes. And with something-or someone you all may know. But, that is all I can say."

"Doctor-", Ace was about to protest when Smith interrupted her.

"Right now,", the Gallifreyan started as he gently placed his hand on the girl's shoulder, "we need to find some other way to contact those people below."

A few hours later, civilians were in their homes as their rulers held an emergency meeting at the Convocation Chamber. This included Luke and the High Jedi Council to give their vital input on the matter.

"We know it's a ship-that's obvious.", explained a scientist of Coruscant's observatory, Dr. Grigori, "What isn't obvious are the strange symbols it possesses. Then there are its passengers; our sensors have managed to pick up 408 lives."

"Any contact made?", Mothma asked Akbar who replied,

"None successful.", said Grigori.

"Continue your efforts. In the meantime,", Mothma turns to Luke and his council. "you, Jedi, can use telepathy to get in touch with them. If they are to be trusted as the Force has said, inform them to land here and we shall meet them at the temple."

"I must object.", started Malaman, "This whole ordeal is suicide for this galaxy."

"Those outsiders have been up there for almost two hours. They haven't struck us yet.", said Mothma, "Could be a sign of good character. And with what the Jedi had foreseen, you should not fear too much, Malaman."

"The jedis must've seen the disabled character of those aliens. That ship's systems could be damaged during their travels."

"What will happen when their ship is repaired?", inquired a ruler.